What's new

Coinbase Review - How To Buy & Sell Bitcoin

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Actually, coinbase is really a very popular platform with so many coins to trade. It was the first crypto exchange wallet I opened before others. I still have other ones like luno, trust, binance, they all serve me different purposes.
The platform is actually very good and reliable especially if you can fully explore the site in all services it renders . I have also have account there but mainly for send and receive of coins.

Since crypto currency is illegal here, I do not know if coinbase offers all features for the accounts base din my home country. But you can of course create accounts.

I couldn't make use of their exchange platform because my country is restricted. However, I've been using the wallet and it has great features. You can even send any amount you like to another external wallet.

The only thing most African countries can do on coinbase is to send and receive coins which is not a good one ,.most of us has an account with them either because we didn't know of the limitations or needed it to recieve funds.

I really love the interface of Coinbase as it one of the best crypto currency exchange platform anybody can use to get started in the world of crypto. I also like their strong security system

We can only buy and send coins out via Coinbase site we can't trade it nor exchange it for another. For me that's not worth it for people residing in the lower tier countries.

Are you saying that is too much? Well it may be much compared to some other platforms but be informed that there are some platforms that charges far more than that on every transactions.
coinbase that charge 5 percent for every transaction
Post automatically merged:

I love the fact that I am seeing nice reviews about coinbase on this forum. These reviews has encouraged me to treat coinbase as a safe platform for safe transactions.

Last edited:
Very video onna review written on how to buy and sell using the coinbase cryptocurrency exchange platform. The unfurtunate thing here is that I cannot use coinbase from my country to transact

The platform is actually very good and reliable especially if you can fully explore the site in all services it renders . I have also have account there but mainly for send and receive of coins.
I also use it just to send and receive coins. And also to convert from one crypto to another. I hope the other trading features will be made available for my country soon.

Wow. I know very much about coin base. They have good wallets to save coin which are protected. But to my surprise, Alexander said it's not supported in your country I.e to buy and sell cryto using coinbase.

I also use it just to send and receive coins. And also to convert from one crypto to another. I hope the other trading features will be made available for my country soon.
You're very lucky because in my country we can't convert from one coin to another we can only send and receive coins and that's all. This makes trading , staking (if available) on coinbase impossible for us .

Well, one of the biggest problems with Coinbase is that they do not allow many countries to trade in crypto. I just hope that they will start supporting many other countries as well. Right now I do not need Coinbase because I am experimenting with Payeer right now.

One thing that I like so much about coinbase is how easy it makes it for new users in cryptocurrency to be able to make use of their website. It's really disappointing that their services isn't available worldwide.

I heard it is a good wallet exchange and it is ranked one of the best in the world. But they need to upgrade their system to use more features. Some countries are still finding it hard to use Binance which is why they are still much around.

Personally, i will recommend coinbase for anyone who is having full access on the platform to perform all transactions because the exchange platform is reputable and legit with no stress.

I don't really know how they operate if it is a worldwide cryptocurrency exchanges, like Binance it is only limited to certain location and not only for the world, so I don't really know about coinbase if it is available in African countries.

They do not allow me to trade coin in my country, but I do not mind. I am using Payeer to trade coins right now and I am happy with Payeer. I really doubt if I will be using Coinbase in the future even if they start supporting trading in my country.

I'm so glad to come across information like this that's educative and would be very useful to a complete novice who's just beginning to enter the crpyto market.
Nice video @Alexander, I'll keep appreciating you and this platform that you've created for enlightening us.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back