What's new

Coinbase Review - How To Buy & Sell Bitcoin

Actually, you need KYC only when you are trading or exchanging. If you just send and receive, or hold, you do not need to do KYC. You cna use any platform you want.
This is also what I know about coinbase and I don't know how he came up with the fact that one needs to do a KYC before you can start using coinbase account. When I did my Coinbase account I didn't do any KYC.

This is also what I know about coinbase and I don't know how he came up with the fact that one needs to do a KYC before you can start using coinbase account. When I did my Coinbase account I didn't do any KYC.
It is likely that if you want to transact certain amount and possibly engage in trading on coinbase you may need to do kyc.

I have known coinbase to be a very good cryptocurrency wallet for a long time now. And a lot of people are also using this wallet to safely keep and hold their cryptocurrencies asset

It is likely that if you want to transact certain amount and possibly engage in trading on coinbase you may need to do kyc.
I never knew this about coinbase because I have never tried trading on the platform instead I used it to receive some of my online payment then before I stopped using the platform.

Coinbase have recently changed their terms and condtions of their services and I am really not sure what they have introduced. I do not use Coinbase because I have a fear of getting my funds locked by them. They have stated that they may require KYC process to be completed in certain cases. I prefer Coinomi wallet.

Coinbase is a good crypto currency exchange platform that is very easy and simple to use for any body who want to trade it invest in crypto currency exchange Business from any part of the world. So for me the platform is okay for anybody to use
Coinbase doesnt offer buying or selling crypto for all the parts of the world. In some countries , one can only swap among the cryptocurrencies , the top tier countries like UK , US have more benefits using the wallet.

I never knew this about coinbase because I have never tried trading on the platform instead I used it to receive some of my online payment then before I stopped using the platform.
You may need to check if your country is allowed beyond the function of send and receive to know if KYC is compulsory or otherwise as a member.

Coinbase is one of the leading and popular crypto currency wallets out there and there have been some.good reviews from it's users, unfortunately it's isn't fully operational where I am so I can't say much personally

You may need to check if your country is allowed beyond the function of send and receive to know if KYC is compulsory or otherwise as a member.
I don't really need to check this because for a very long time now I have stopped using my coinbase account because I have come to rely on Binance for all my cryptocurrency needs.

I don't really need to check this because for a very long time now I have stopped using my coinbase account because I have come to rely on Binance for all my cryptocurrency needs.
Binance is much more reliable and accommodating compare to coinbase so.jusy stick to Binance except there is review on coinbase policies

Coinbase can only be used to transfer money from one wallet to another. I do use. Coinbase, in different way but I dont, like using any other. As for me I trefer huge amounts of money from one wallet to another.
Thanks to this platform and the axing members there, I am just getting to know about coinbase very well I just hear of it vividly at work but have never really understood it until now.

I don't have any good thing to say about coincase and i can't even review it since it'snot even functioning in my country and i don't know why some app can't just work here

Binance is much more reliable and accommodating compare to coinbase so.jusy stick to Binance except there is review on coinbase policies
The thing is that I have discovered that coinbase do not work very well for those of us in Nigeria so I will definitely stick to binance which still works for me.

The thing is that I have discovered that coinbase do not work very well for those of us in Nigeria so I will definitely stick to binance which still works for me.
Most African countries has limitations on coinbase though it differs, Kenyans for instance can swap coins but I don't think they can trade while Nigerians can only send and receive.

Most African countries has limitations on coinbase though it differs, Kenyans for instance can swap coins but I don't think they can trade while Nigerians can only send and receive.
The limitation does coinbase has placed on Nigerian account is just too demoralizing and I am so glad that I am not on this Coinbase platform anymore.

Coinbase would have been a good place for buying and selling bitcoin because it is popular and tested but it is available mainly for US and UK citizens

Coin base is giving a lot people including myself a very difficult time to get verified or even carry out transaction on their platform siting location of ones country not allowed to transact

If you're in Nigerian don't bother to engage in activities with coinbase because of the limitations , the platform is very good and reliable especially for those who have full access to trade or do whatever they want to do legally on the platform.

I have created coinbase account, however my account is unverified. They are not accepting my documents. If your account is unverified you cannot buy and sell

Actually, coinbase is really a very popular platform with so many coins to trade. It was the first crypto exchange wallet I opened before others. I still have other ones like luno, trust, binance, they all serve me different purposes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back