What's new

Coinbase Review - How To Buy & Sell Bitcoin

Coinbase is a good crypto currency exchange platform that is very easy and simple to use for any body who want to trade it invest in crypto currency exchange Business from any part of the world. So for me the platform is okay for anybody to use
Its okay to use and accessible worldwide. But not all the features unlock for all the countries. Some lower tier countries finds it hard to access the complete features of coinbase pro. Coinbase can't be used to trade in our dear country Nigeria.

coinbase is a very excellent wallet and its features are awesome and the fees are almost to zero apart from btc and ethereum which is pretty much the same case elsewhere.Hoping that it can extend its services to some african countries for all services among other countries.

I am.so not a fan of this coin base at all. My experience with them at the time I needed them the most is so frustrating even till this very moment

coinbase is a very excellent wallet and its features are awesome and the fees are almost to zero apart from btc and ethereum which is pretty much the same case elsewhere.Hoping that it can extend its services to some african countries for all services among other countries.
Yes, the fees are zero when it is coinbase to coinbase transactions. But if its a transaction that is elsewhere to an external wallet then small amount will be required to process the transaction.

It's such a shame that we can no longer buy and sell cryptocurrencies through the normal channels since our Central Bank banned the usage of cryptocurrencies in the banking system. I make use of the peer to peer feature on binance exchange platform to buy and sell my cryptocurrencies.

It's such a shame that we can no longer buy and sell cryptocurrencies through the normal channels since our Central Bank banned the usage of cryptocurrencies in the banking system. I make use of the peer to peer feature on binance exchange platform to buy and sell my cryptocurrencies.
That's a shame bro, but their is nothing we can do to convince the CBN to reverse such decision and allow crypto traders to continue trading with naira.

Yes, I agree, in fact I have always had the utmost confidence in Coinbase. I have activated this wallet for several years and never no problem!

But just lately, I found there only one question to be resolved. I kindly would like to ask you @Alexander , as you can see in this screenshot.
I hope you can understand Italian and help me, now I don't know how to proceed.

coinbase.GIF

Thank you in advance.

Unfortunately, I live in a country where Coinbase does not allow me to trade coins. However, I can receive payment in cryptocurrencies from others. I usually do not use Coinbase to carry out transactions, as I use Coinomi. Coinomi has a great interface and it has thousands of customers. I do plan to use Coinbase in the future if it allows trading in my country.

Coinbase is a good platform to buy and sell Bitcoin but presently now due to the fall of cryptocurrency in the market people are now less concerned about investing in cryptocurrency.

Regarding reviews on coinbase on how to buy and sell bitcoin. I would say that the cryptocurrency wallet or exchanger called coinbase is a very good platform as I have always seen great reviews concerning the platform

Regarding reviews on coinbase on how to buy and sell bitcoin. I would say that the cryptocurrency wallet or exchanger called coinbase is a very good platform as I have always seen great reviews concerning the platform
i see, my friend and I'm agree with you. Indeed I've tried it and I'm still a user of it too. But .... as you can see in my post above, now Coinbase is posing me a problem that unfortunately I can't solve! If you too could help me about this hitch.
Thank you in advance.

You can use it as a wallet to send and receive crypto currencies without verification, however, in order to use as exchange, you need to verify your account.

I cannot use coinbase because they require you to verify your account. sadly, I do not have acceptable documents (national ID, passport, driving licence) for verification.

I am using coinbase wallet from many months it seems good and I didn't face any problems with it
And it is good to save my earnings there

Coinbase and binance is the two best exchange platform around. Their budget for the year is just gigantic. They are reliable exchange site for crypto transactions.

Coinbase is a good crypto currency exchange platform that is very easy and simple to use for any body who want to trade it invest in crypto currency exchange Business from any part of the world. So for me the platform is okay for anybody to use
Will I use coinbase exchange platform for my cryptocurrency for some time but I stop using it because the Luno platform that I am using actually has and higher exchange rate to convert to my local Naira currency.

The best thing about coinbase is you can use it to send and receive funds without KYC verification, you will have to d KYC only when you want to exchange currency.

The best thing about coinbase is you can use it to send and receive funds without KYC verification, you will have to d KYC only when you want to exchange currency.
Yeah and that is why countries that has limitations and are only previledge to send and receive funds alone don't do KYC on coinbase

Actually, you need KYC only when you are trading or exchanging. If you just send and receive, or hold, you do not need to do KYC. You cna use any platform you want.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back