What's new

Coinbase Review - How To Buy & Sell Bitcoin

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Coinbase is a cool cryptocurrency wallet, I have been using it for a long time now, and I enjoy saving my cryptocurrency there, they have very low charge rate. But the problem the problem is they don't operate in my country. I can't buy or sell from my country. I can only save and send.

Coinbase has lots of new coins that one risk to invest money and if one is lucky in a very short time you can make $50 to $100. Coinbase need remove the restrictions on countries especially to Nigerlans who is the second most highest country with Crypto currencies by market capitalization.

Coinbase Review - How To Buy & Sell Bitcoin​

Thank you very much for sharing this informative video with us. Coinbase is actually good for buying and selling bitcoin but the problem is the verification aspect, I have difficulty being verified on the app some weeks ago when I tried to verify my identity over there

Coinbase seems to be getting the attention of many cryptocurrencies traders and investors around the world due to its excellent service delivery but the process of verification has become so rigorous for many, I believe that they do this in order to allow only genuine traders into the platform.

Coinbase is cool but it lack of support for some Africa country is the main problem I have with them, apart from that it the best for cryptocurrency

Coinbase seems to be getting the attention of many cryptocurrencies traders and investors around the world due to its excellent service delivery but the process of verification has become so rigorous for many, I believe that they do this in order to allow only genuine traders into the platform.
I am very happy that there verification process is very rigorous, this will prepare the intended trader to be aware of the fact that scam people won't be a way to go so only the genuine traders that are sure of good intentions will embark on that.

I recently downloaded coinbase and have been using it to save my cryptocurrency but I have not traded on it before.

I didn't know that as Africans we can't buy and sell on coinbase, only to save. Coinbase had better look into this restrictions though.

I have been using Coinbase since 2015. Coinbase was launched in 2012 as a bitcoin wallet but now it is a multi currency wallet and a trading platform. However, I have never bought cryptocurrency through coinbase. I use coinbase wallet to receive cryptocurrencies which I use to pay for goods or services or simply hold until I am ready to withdraw.

I love Coinbase as well, but the major problem I have is that, it doesn't allow Nigerians to either buy coin directly or withdraw directly to our local bank. I fou dthe platform so sentimenter when it comes to dealing with Nigerians. If Coinbase work properly in my country, I will join it.

I have heard of coinbase but I have never tried myself, I even don't know whether it is available in my home country or not because cryptocurrency is illegal here. I know government cannot track whether I hold cryptocurrency on my wallet or not. Therefore, if I ever decide to use cryptocurrency, I will make sure I will use coinbase.

Coinbase is a cool cryptocurrency wallet, I have been using it for a long time now, and I enjoy saving my cryptocurrency there, they have very low charge rate. But the problem the problem is they don't operate in my country. I can't buy or sell from my country. I can only save and send
Post automatically merged:

Coinbase is a cool cryptocurrency wallet, I have been using it for a long time now, and I enjoy saving my cryptocurrency there, they have very low charge rate. But the problem the problem is they don't operate in my country. I can't buy or sell from my country. I can only save and send

Coinbase has lots of new coins that one risk to invest money and if one is lucky in a very short time you can make $50 to $100. Coinbase need remove the restrictions on countries especially to Nigerlans who is the second most highest country with Crypto currencies by market capitalization.

I have been using Coinbase since 2015. Coinbase was launched in 2012 as a bitcoin wallet but now it is a multi currency wallet and a trading platform. However, I have never bought cryptocurrency through coinbase. I use coinbase wallet to receive cryptocurrencies which I use to pay for goods or services or simply hold until I am ready to withdraw.

Last edited:
Coinbase is a very good platform, and the one thing that generally got me interested in the platform is their tutorials and by the fact that you are able to earn some coins for various other crypto by watching these videos as well which I find to be a good start for anyone that is actually looking to get invested into cryptocurrency.

Coinbase is actually a good wallet to to save money or some coin in it, but I have not tried buying Bitcoin through the wallet I normally buy from some of my friends online, but it's like coinbase seel cheaper than other wallet? If that's through then I will someone to guide me through so I can buy.

I have been using Coinbase since last year and it is one of the best wallets that I have used so far. It layout is so simple and that makes it so easy to use. I love that I can swap from one crypto to another freely or at a very low fee. That helps me avade high gas fee for crypto such as bitcoin and etherium. I just swap them to litecoin or bitcoin cash before I transact.

I have been using Coinbase since last year and it is one of the best wallets that I have used so far. It layout is so simple and that makes it so easy to use. I love that I can swap from one crypto to another freely or at a very low fee. That helps me avade high gas fee for crypto such as bitcoin and etherium. I just swap them to litecoin or bitcoin cash before I transact.

I am not into buying and selling yet, crypto currencies are illegal here in my country. However, I am using coinbase to hold my cryptocurrencies. IN the past, I used to use exchange service to convert my cryptos into fiat currency, however, these days, I am holding on my coinbase account.

Coinbase can only be used to transfer money from one wallet to another. I do use. Coinbase, in different way but I dont, like using any other. As for me I trefer huge amounts of money from one wallet to another.

Coinbase is not tradable in my country Nigeria. I only used it for receiving, sending and storing of some Cryptocurrencies for the long run. Had it been it enabled its full features here in my country, it could have been tremendous.

Coinbase is a good crypto currency exchange platform that is very easy and simple to use for any body who want to trade it invest in crypto currency exchange Business from any part of the world. So for me the platform is okay for anybody to use

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back