What's new

Coinbase Review - How To Buy & Sell Bitcoin

It has been a while since I last made use of coinbase, and I think I would consider them for some savings since I don't check my portfolio there as often as I do on other platforms.

Coinbase is a very good platform, and the one thing that generally got me interested in the platform is their tutorials and by the fact that you are able to earn some coins for various other crypto by watching these videos as well which I find to be a good start for anyone that is actually looking to get invested into cryptocurrency.

Currently I'm making use of the coinbase wallet and I must testify coinbase is my best exchange plartform I have ever had their ate many wallet but I prefer coinbase.

It is very glaring that coinbase is a major and one of the leading cryptocurrency exchange around. The features of this exchange is user friendly and it available globally.

I don't think coinbase need marketing anymore. The legitimacy of the platform have marketed itself. Virtually all the members here knew that coinbase is a legitimate cryptocurrency exchange.

Coinbase has some restriction for people for my country, and I can only receive crypto payments there without being able to buy it directly on their platform. This is why I don't bother to use my account with them.

I started using Coinbase when it was just a bitcoin wallet, then it became multi currency wallet and now it is a crypto exchange plaform. Coinbase has a decentralized wallet called coinbase wallte and I also use this wallet. However, I am not really happy with how Coinbase is operating. These days, they have limited functionalities in my region. I cannot access Coinbase without a VPN.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back