Coinbase or Blockchain wallet

hani20980

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 31, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
which one you think it's better to store and send bitcoin coinbase or blockchain i prefer
coinbase bacause blockchain fees are too high even if blockchain looks safest then coinbase

to me, I prefer Blockchain because it's the safest wallet and for fees, there is no big difference between this last and coinbase.

sometimes I send 20$ and fees only 0.5$ and sometimes I send 2$ and the fees are 5$ to be more precise the fees don't depend on the amount that you send but on the size of your transaction.

It is quite difficult to choose between the two but I will go with block chain because of coinbase and its limitations.

to me, I prefer Blockchain because it's the safest wallet and for fees, there is no big difference between this last and coinbase.

sometimes I send 20$ and fees only 0.5$ and sometimes I send 2$ and the fees are 5$ to be more precise the fees don't depend on the amount that you send but on the size of your transaction.
The fees depends mostly on the bitcoin network and not the wallet or your transaction. Sure, the bigger the size of your transaction the higher the fees would be but why sometimes you send the exact same transaction with same size but fees are different? Because sometimes the network if full of transactions, so everyone will just start paying higher and higher fees to make sur their transactions are the first to be included in the next block/blocks

The fees depends mostly on the bitcoin network and not the wallet or your transaction. Sure, the bigger the size of your transaction the higher the fees would be but why sometimes you send the exact same transaction with same size but fees are different? Because sometimes the network if full of transactions, so everyone will just start paying higher and higher fees to make sur their transactions are the first to be included in the next block/blocks
that's fine, I don't have a big experience in crypto because I only use Btc for trading and that's all.
the government of my country is fighting us to avoid the crypto so that's why.

I think coinbase is best wallet. We can use our email to get the coins where in blockchain you always need to copy your walled id. A single mistake in id can lose your money. So its better to stick on coinbase than using blockchain wallet

They both offer good options and are trusted by nations and also their security is superb and they offer good project on the network

I think coinbase is best wallet. We can use our email to get the coins where in blockchain you always need to copy your walled id. A single mistake in id can lose your money. So its better to stick on coinbase than using blockchain wallet
There's one thing you didn't consider here. You can only use your email if you receive payments from other coinbase users. In case the person who send you the bitcoin uses a different wallet than coinbase then you will need to give him your bitcoin adress

which one you think it's better to store and send bitcoin coinbase or blockchain i prefer
coinbase bacause blockchain fees are too high even if blockchain looks safest then coinbase
Asking a question it is not a review ...

I will prefer blockchain wallet because with it I can swap coins despite that I can't trade on both blockchain and coinbase, as regards to fee Coinbase is better but limitation discouraged me.

I prefer the use of blockchain because i do transactions with ease and i do store my bitcoon without any withdraw or trading restriction

I am a user of both Coinbase and Blockchain wallets, although on the one hand Coinbase is superior, but now Coinbase is more concerned with exchanges than the wallet itself. In my opinion, the fee is not much different because it depends on the miner fee and the number of transactions on the blockchain.

I am a user of both Coinbase and Blockchain wallets, although on the one hand Coinbase is superior, but now Coinbase is more concerned with exchanges than the wallet itself. In my opinion, the fee is not much different because it depends on the miner fee and the number of transactions on the blockchain.
I guess the blockchain wallet has also increase the number of wallets and the advantage of giving out Airdrops is also what makes to like blockchain I wouldn't know if coinbase does that

Yeah i know coinbase offer buy and sell crypto currency option but i dont know if blockchain have that same option on its site as well

Yeah i know coinbase offer buy and sell crypto currency option but i dont know if blockchain have that same option on its site as well
Blockchain wallet also offers buy and sell but not for everyone there are also countries restrictions too but until you try it out you may not know if your country is eligible or not.

For a low tier country person like me ,I will go for Blockchain wallet as it can permit to buy , sell and stake my coins unlike coinbase

For a low tier country person like me ,I will go for Blockchain wallet as it can permit to buy , sell and stake my coins unlike coinbase
That's great like two years ago when I was using this blockchain, I couldn't buy nor sell only to send and receive. It shows more new things has occurred in the wallet.

Blockchain wallet also offers buy and sell but not for everyone there are also countries restrictions too but until you try it out you may not know if your country is eligible or not.
Maybe its because of country restriction because i only have the option to buy crypto currencies and not sell them but this isn't good

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back