What's new

Coinbase or Blockchain wallet

That's great like two years ago when I was using this blockchain, I couldn't buy nor sell only to send and receive. It shows more new things has occurred in the wallet.
Yeah. Once you complete kyc verification, you can be able to buy and sell there

The KYC was what made me to be skeptical and lost many Airdrop donation that was given but I will do that now because they are reliable wallet.
Yeah. With blockchain you don't need to fear data leakage.

which one you think it's better to store and send bitcoin coinbase or blockchain i prefer
coinbase bacause blockchain fees are too high even if blockchain looks safest then coinbase
It all down to individual preference because the both btc wallets are not bad,I preferred coinbase though.

It all down to individual preference because the both btc wallets are not bad,I preferred coinbase though.
That's true though personally I will go for blockchain but I had to use coinbase because dimeforum pay bitcoin through coinbase so it became necessary.

That's true though personally I will go for blockchain but I had to use coinbase because dimeforum pay bitcoin through coinbase so it became necessary.
Do you have accounts with the two platforms, can you share your experience using the two?
Heard the charges on blockchain is someone high as compared to coinbase.

Do you have accounts with the two platforms, can you share your experience using the two?
Heard the charges on blockchain is someone high as compared to coinbase.
Yeah I have wallet accounts in both , their fees are not high in my opinion because the charges base on blockchain network status, though sending coinbase to coinbase is zero fee but as Nigerlan I can't trade nor convert coins which i can do on Blockchain.

which one you think it's better to store and send bitcoin coinbase or blockchain i prefer
coinbase bacause blockchain fees are too high even if blockchain looks safest then coinbase
I think that from the two of them I have had more experience using the blockchain wallet over the coinbase wallet. To me, I found the experience on both of them to be pretty much the same however I chose blockchain out of personal preference. Blockchain was also a lot easier for me to set up at the beginning when I initially started venturing into the cryptocurrency world, so it was considered one of the most reliable wallets and naturally as a beginner it was easy to get into.

Each Bitcoin is basically a computer file which is stored in a 'digital wallet' app on a smartphone or computer. People can send Bitcoins (or part of one) to your digital wallet, and you can send Bitcoins to other people. Every single transaction is recorded in a public list called the blockchain.

To me I feel OK with the one I am using blockchain wallet but using coinbase will be nice and with what I am reading from this platform it seem coinbase charge less than blockchain

Both of them are all good but to me personally if I was to choose any of them I'll go for blockchain because it is the most popular and he has the best security system, I think you should choose a best and what you want to use it for, if you want to store your cryptocurrency then go for blockchain.

I have a coinbase account but I use coinomi. I believe that it is much safer than both of them because it is a software that is downloadable on your computer with two layers of security. It is being used by thousands of cryptocurrency users all across the world. Coinbase is also good as it also has a good security system but it is online wallet.

Unfutunatly, coinbase is not a wallet that is allowed to be used globally. They are mostly used in the united states and some few other countries, but not in mine. I take the blockchain any day any time

I prefer to make use of coinbase than blockchain because of the easy and clear interface to buy and sell the amount of bitcoin you have to sell very fast

When it comes to this to cryptocurrency exchange platform I would actually go for coinbase because it has been serving me well for the past 1 year that I've been using it without any form of issues or complaints but as for blockchain, I haven't use that platform before so I can't say anything about it.

I dont have any experience on both sides since i hace never used any of them. But i think blockchain might be a good place to start out, i have so many friends who make use of blockchain and so far they have been no complains

Both are good exchanges no doubt but I would say coinbase edges out blockchain, binance and coinbase are usually mentioned in the same breath, although the fees are not so much different

I would choose coinbase over blockchain and its because on coinbase it requires no fees when it comes to wallet to wallet transaction

Both of them are good depending on your location but in general I think blockchain is the place you should go for because in any location you are you can actually make use of it for storing of any of your cryptocurrency and you can widraw it anytime

I don't have a coinbase or blockchain wallet because I didn't hear of them until recently and I was already making use of my roqqu and binance app then but I've heard some really nice review about coin base.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back