What's new

Coinbase or Blockchain wallet

I hear that blockchain wallet also provides you interest on your crypto deposit. How much interest you can earn depends on the type of crypto on your account.

I have account on both platform. However, after I got my new mobile phone I did not install blockchain wallet and only used coinbase. Blockchain pays interest on your crypto assets, which is an interesting feature in itself.

Coinbase security is also safe just like blockchain. So its a two way win because coinbase fees is extremely low to that of block chain.

Write your reply...combase or black chain wallet its an buy and selling but not every body in. the country.

I really think Coinbase is far more better than blockchain ad well just because of the fact the fee or transaction for sending coin in blockchain is far too much compared to Coinbase

I don't think any of them is better as far as am concerned. Both of the crypto currency exchange platform are restricting there services to African countries and since I can't use them I can't give a review about them

I prefer Coinbase to Blockchain wallet. This is because Coinbase has less fees and its layout is so simple for use. I just wish Coinbase could allow more countries to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies from there.

I think I would prefer blockchain probably due to its high security level and high response rate to transactions, blockchain as one of the pioneer exchanges and wallets has a set a high standard for others to follow, would prefer blockchain to coinbase though both are very good.

I'm a client of both Coinbase and Blockchain wallets, one perspective Coinbase is predominant, yet presently Coinbase is more worried about trades than the actual wallet. As I would see it, the charge isn't vastly different on the grounds that it relies upon the excavator expense and the quantity of exchanges on the blockchain.

They are both good and serves the same purpose, except you are looking for fastest and safest among the two, then you go for block chain, but their service charges are high, unlike coinbase. Coinbase charges lower than Block chain.

Coinbase has got a feature where you can send or receive any coin for free from another coinbase account of your friend's or website admin's. But blockchain has not got that feature though.

I don't have an account with either of them. I just registered with Binance recently and I'm enjoying it. The problem that I am facing is my Peer to peer transactions. I could not get my ID verified and it's affecting my trading.

To me, both Blockchain and Coinbase are good exchange platforms. And I think it is only the users of these platforms who can say the one that is best or not because what is best for Mr. A might not be so to Mr. B. But personally, I have accounts with both of them but I have used Coinbase more so far. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

Coinbase has a faster transaction rate than block chain but they both incur a high transaction fee rate so I would advise you also try Binance and BitMart

Coinbase for sure :) blockchain have too high fees .

Yeah, Coinbase would have really being the best option for a lot of people but for the fact that their services are not available worldwide makes it give Blockchain technology a chance.

I prefer coinbase because it doesn't restrict any region but I can't say same for blockchain because I haven't used it before and the gas fee is minimal too.

I'll prefer coinbase too. The gas fee transactions in the blockchain is just too high and not feasible for me.
So I'll stick with the other available option that's as well safe and reliable than spending all that money process transactions on blockchain.
Those are monies that would get me good altcoins that I can hold for profits.😁

I prefer coinbase because it doesn't restrict any region but I can't say same for blockchain because I haven't used it before and the gas fee is minimal too.
If the services of coin base is available in my country I will always provide because as far as it stands coinbase is the best cryptocurrency website in the world right now.

Coinbase is the best safest Wallet, I have never used Blockchain but I don't think if it is good as coinbase, I prefer coinbase over Blockchain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back