What's new

Coinbase is Suspending Ripple Trading, Would You Still Invest in Ripple?

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Ripple was launched in 2013. Coinbase listed Ripple in its platform in Feburary 2019. Now, Coinbase has announced that it is going to suspend Ripple trading indefinately starting January 19. The move came after US Security Exchange filed a lawsuit against Ripple. Coinbase has said that it will hault buying, selling and exchanging of Ripple on its platforms.
Ripple was built for teh business community for cross boarder transaction. It showed a lot of promise. At one time, it was even pegged at $3.84 in the beginning of 2018, however, it has continued to fall and now the price stands at 28 cents, the price has gone down by 30 percent in the last one month.
Once mentioned as one of most influential blockchain organizations, Ripple is suffering heavily. Would you consider investing on Ripple at this time? The rule of thumb is invest when the proce is low and sell when the price is high. Based on this general investment rule, do you think it is wise to invest in Ripple.

I do not think that it is a wise idea to invest or buy ripple for the moment. Rather we can choose other coins to buy. Ripple was never a top gun for me and I am not much concerned about SEC issue.

Ripple is still very much inconsistent with bitcoin price up and I have seen big up and down in ripple price which is very concerning.

I would not invest a dime on Ripple at this stage it is, Ripples XRP is facing a challenge that is capable of obliterating it completely as a Cryptocurrency. Infact some experts are already seeing XRP losing the lawsuit filed by the US security and exchange commission.

Today is January 20th. I want to know if ripple has been delisted by coinbase and other exchanges? Well it'll be a positive thing for people like me if this scenario continues because ripple price will go down and that will afford us the opportunity to buy more. However it'll affect other investors and holders negatively with a reduction in the value of their money.

I think coinbase did the wrong thing here. Suspending ripple now is just too early, they should have waited to see how the court case will go before taking such harsh measures against ripple. Does that mean the suspension will be lifted if ripple wins the court case?

Coinbase have announced plan to delist ripple about of their platform and have even sent a memo to investors who have ripple on their PLATFORM to change the coin to another coin or better still withdraw their money and sell off the coin. I think they are just trying to protect investors but as far as am concerned ripple will win this case and come back stronger in the market

Ripple is low-risk investment with lots of potential rewards. It's something you should definitely do some research before you consider adding it to your portfolio. ... If you're willing to invest the time and energy, then for you, it could well do

With Coinbase decision to suspend Ripple, I don't see myself investing on it in the nearest future. Yes, it's true that the rule of thumb is to invest on any crypto currency when the price is quite low and affordable, but again, it is crucial to analyze how such investment will fair in the nearer future. With this development, experience Block chain to follow suit.

Ripple has been dealing with a lot for a long time now and just as I was thinking that it could fight and come out as a conqueror the unexpected is happening to it.so I think Iñvesting in ripple should be hold until it rises.

Yes i will still invest on it. Ripple done them dirty and it's kind of a shame that they decided to delist XRP when the case isn't even decided yet.. it's like their whole operations and company was being controlled and manipulated by the government.

a lot has happened with the coin in the last one month up til recent that one of the coin cofounder sold millions of it.Now it's getting delisted making it more of a less interesting coin to buy by investors.All I'm waiting for is the verdict come next month February.

Only a stern and a stubborn investor will do for an investment like Ripple. Most people will go for something else because most holders are looking to sell already. Ripple might see this one through if they are lucky and make a bounce back.

Sure, definitely.
XRP can never go into extinction, it'll always bounce back.
Over the years, Ripple has gain recognition and relevance that it being seen as a stable coin and not an altcoin.
Ripple will be back for sure.

Sure, definitely.
XRP can never go into extinction, it'll always bounce back.
Over the years, Ripple has gain recognition and relevance that it being seen as a stable coin and not an altcoin.
Ripple will be back for sure.
I agree with you , If coinbase was sure that Ripple is gone they won't.suspend rather they will completely delist it . Japan and the UAE are fully behind Ripple , Ripple recently placed advertisement to hire Engineer to help them expand their project of rippleX.

No matter how tough it's going to be, I will always invest on Ripple. Although, coin and suspend the business transactions on the platform and not transfer. I have some coins on my Ripple wallet and I don't dream of removing or selling my investment.

I do not think that it is a wise idea to invest or buy ripple for the moment. Rather we can choose other coins to buy. Ripple was never a top gun for me and I am not much concerned about SEC issue.

Ripple is still very much inconsistent with bitcoin price up and I have seen big up and down in ripple price which is very concerning.
Ripple has lately partnered with MoneyGram and set up a product to solve the liquidity problems with respect to huge money transfers. The product is called ODL (On-Demand Liquidity). In addition, XRP has products that are built to better utilize blockchain.
The relationship between the price of XRP and development of Ripple isn't reflecting the way it used to.

I would still invest in ripple cus its a low investment cryptocurrency and moreover its still acceptable elsewhere if coinbase isn't accepting.
If I invest 5k Nigerian Naira that's a fortune if converted.

In such a case, it would not be appropriate to invest in Ripple when it is having problems. Ripple is not a very heavy currency to be invested in, there are many other coins in which investments can be made.And what other currencies are ripples ripples that attract.I would love to invest in Ethereum because I can't afford Bitcoin because it is an expensive currency.Finally, I would say that Ripple has no future

Ripple was launched in 2013. Coinbase listed Ripple in its platform in Feburary 2019. Now, Coinbase has announced that it is going to suspend Ripple trading indefinately starting January 19. The move came after US Security Exchange filed a lawsuit against Ripple. Coinbase has said that it will hault buying, selling and exchanging of Ripple on its platforms.
Ripple was built for teh business community for cross boarder transaction. It showed a lot of promise. At one time, it was even pegged at $3.84 in the beginning of 2018, however, it has continued to fall and now the price stands at 28 cents, the price has gone down by 30 percent in the last one month.
Once mentioned as one of most influential blockchain organizations, Ripple is suffering heavily. Would you consider investing on Ripple at this time? The rule of thumb is invest when the proce is low and sell when the price is high. Based on this general investment rule, do you think it is wise to invest in Ripple.
I do not see anything wrong there as far as it is not only coinbase Ripple can be traded on. there are other Cryptocurrency platforms where one can trade Ripple without any problems. Coinbase delisting ripple on their coin list does not mean the coin is totally useless, it's a matter of choice to coinbase administrators
Post automatically merged:

I do not see anything wrong there as far as it is not only coinbase Ripple can be traded on. there are other Cryptocurrency platforms where one can trade Ripple without any problems. Coinbase delisting ripple on their coin list does not mean the coin is totally useless, it's a matter of choice to coinbase administrators

Honestly I still see a lot of potential when it comes to the ripple coin and so ideally I would like to try and invest into it even a little bit. I think that there is a certain degree of trust that external investors have shown into the ripple coin especially with countries like Japan and this trust is what will keep the company going and being able to recover even if there is an unfavorable lawsuit outcome. It is a huge risk but it is one that I think may pay off in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back