What's new

Coinbase is Suspending Ripple Trading, Would You Still Invest in Ripple?

I think presently , investors are not yet concerned with ripple new Investment, they are concerned of what will be the fate of their Investment come February lawsuit trial. Ripple failure may mean huge loss to them .

Ripple was launched in 2013. Coinbase listed Ripple in its platform in Feburary 2019. Now, Coinbase has announced that it is going to suspend Ripple trading indefinately starting January 19. The move came after US Security Exchange filed a lawsuit against Ripple. Coinbase has said that it will hault buying, selling and exchanging of Ripple on its platforms.
Ripple was built for teh business community for cross boarder transaction. It showed a lot of promise. At one time, it was even pegged at $3.84 in the beginning of 2018, however, it has continued to fall and now the price stands at 28 cents, the price has gone down by 30 percent in the last one month.
Once mentioned as one of most influential blockchain organizations, Ripple is suffering heavily. Would you consider investing on Ripple at this time? The rule of thumb is invest when the proce is low and sell when the price is high. Based on this general investment rule, do you think it is wise to invest in Ripple.
I don't think so. The ripple is becoming a worst currency from 2 month. Various vaults of cryptocurrency are suspending its trading. I don't think we should buy or sell it. This can do us a lot of harm.

Wait a minute! Just because the US government file an issue with ripple it started going down. Although I never heard of ripple as a crypto currency not until I got to this plate form. So I don't consider it as a coin to invest in the first place! But if ripple could be tamed by the government what about other coins... Just curious

There is no need for the suspensionof ripple because it has not been confirmed by the United States that Ripple is a crypto-currency that should not exist so I don't see the need for them to give final judgements when it has not officially been declared by the United States judgement commission.

Ripple was launched in 2013. Coinbase listed Ripple in its platform in Feburary 2019. Now, Coinbase has announced that it is going to suspend Ripple trading indefinately starting January 19. The move came after US Security Exchange filed a lawsuit against Ripple. Coinbase has said that it will hault buying, selling and exchanging of Ripple on its platforms.
Ripple was built for teh business community for cross boarder transaction. It showed a lot of promise. At one time, it was even pegged at $3.84 in the beginning of 2018, however, it has continued to fall and now the price stands at 28 cents, the price has gone down by 30 percent in the last one month.
Once mentioned as one of most influential blockchain organizations, Ripple is suffering heavily. Would you consider investing on Ripple at this time? The rule of thumb is invest when the proce is low and sell when the price is high. Based on this general investment rule, do you think it is wise to invest in Ripple.
If coinbase will remove ripple, I don't see how that stops me from going to other exchanges and still make my trade. they may be going through their issues now that doesn't mean they cease to exist they are still a viable investment.

I think i haven't still invested in ripple because i am not really sure on how the lawsuit case is going to end and if the price of the coin would continue to increase or it would soon fall rapidly , but i read a news earlier on that the Japan are still supporting ripple coin despite the lawcase suit and everything , i just hope things gets better for the coin and they would be able to scare through this hard times

Coinbase said users’ XRP wallets will “remain available for receive and withdraw functionality after the trading suspension.”
Notably, the exchange said it will still support an upcoming airdrop of Spark tokens to XRP holders. XRP will still be supported by Coinbase Custody and in the self-custodial Coinbase Wallet

It is interesting to note that the lawsuit has not yet finanlized but ripple is already improving, once the verdict comes in ripple favor, you can expect the price exploding.

It is interesting to note that the lawsuit has not yet finanlized but ripple is already improving, once the verdict comes in ripple favor, you can expect the price exploding.
I hope so... reason why I think xrp is not a good investment product is because of its purposed project is made of, xrp is only made for easy transaction.

I think this have been my worst trading experience with coinbase. I have some ripples in coinbase and I was trying to send it out but couldn't send it because of the policy of coinbase. They said it must have a minimum payout before you can be able to send it out

If coinbase is removed from the platform for whatever reason, I won't even know because coinbase is not allowing my country run transactions with them for whatever reason they think

It has been long that ripple have been in there case and they are still doing well in the market. Coinbase should have allowed the transaction of ripple on there website.

Coinbase erred in that regard but again it wasn't just coinbase but some other platforms did the same. Thankfully, xrp is still holding strong and even attracting more investors.

I think Coinbase have stopped the delisting of ripple on there platform. For me I think that is the best thing to do because ripple is a very solid company in the crypto currency exchange Business right now.

It is rather unfortunate that this has happened but if it is only coinbase that this has happened, I think one can always register with another exchange to invest in ripple there. Of course I will still invest in ripple if other exchange are still listing it. That is just my opinion.

The last time I checked it is not only coinbase ripple can be traded on. This is just a phase I know they will surpass it. Ripple has the potential of increasing in values.

I have invested in ripple for short term and I can say that it is a great coin and because it has low value the more I buy the more money I make from it but I get that coinbase nay want to suspend ripple because of the lawsuit it is facing but thankfully other exchange wallet have it

From where I am in my country, I can't even operate coinbase. Well for hose who can, ther will be no need operating in a Coin that an exchange is suspending on their platform now would there be?

The fact that coinbase is planning to ban ripple doesn't mean anything when it comes to my own personal decision, so far I have not seen or discover anything suspicious with the coin, I can still very much I best in it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back