What's new

Coinbase is Suspending Ripple Trading, Would You Still Invest in Ripple?

Based on the facts on ground,XRP is still a good coin to invest in,as other platforms are still accepting it as a trade in their platform,there are a lot of things that can trigger price appriciation,like a whale investor.

Despite the lawsuits, ripple continues to strive outside the US. The judgment to dispense is past overdue. It needs to be delivered to give investors rest of mind. It's true that the people would not want to believe ripple because of the lawsuits and if the outcome isn't favourable, investors fund may be affected.

I don't think it's a wise decision to invest in ripple for now. Maybe later after watching and see how events unfold
Post automatically merged:

I personally do not think it's advisable to invest. It's better to chill and wait,then see how events unfold

Coinbase has it's head office in the United States and ripple is facing a law suit against the United States SEC so it is very likely that every exchange in the States would suspend ripple trading for the moment but that doesn't stop you from investing because I believe ripple would come out bigger

Binance is still allowing people to trade ripple and you can trade it with usdt, and BTC but I don't really know why coinbase do not accept ripple, it has been a long time ever since I traded the coin because for now I am just concentrating to invest in cryptocurrency.

Coinbase have announced plan to delist ripple about of their platform and have even sent a memo to investors who have ripple on their PLATFORM to change the coin to another coin or better still withdraw their money and sell off the coin. I think they are just trying to protect investors but as far as am concerned ripple will win this case and come back stronger in the market.

Ripple has bit gotten its balance after the lawsuit and when one of its launcher left the protect in the early 2020. Personally, I have sold all my ripples and I am not considering investing in it anytime soon. I may do so if it gains its stand again.

I think they did not later suspend it and those who bought the dip of the coin then would have made high returns on their investment which would have benefited them more ,if they had invested rightly inro the coin because it was sold for $0.1O then

The ethics of trading would allow any trader to invest in platform that is under probing, because the risk is high and there can be loses which is not good for any trader or investor.

This is surprising seeing that I wasn't aware of this before but I think that the development of a wallet such as XUMM wallet that the default currency for transactions is XRP.
This I think has increased the value of ripple and it's steadily growing again.

Ripple will remain relevant irrespective of It's removal from coinbase. The exchange is trying to stay clear of the coin because of the lawsuit. The allegations levelled on the coin have not been confirmed yet.

Any cryptocurrency exchanges that accept ripple can be used to invest in the coin, over here with binance you can invest in potential coins of your choice without any problem including the ripple that is not on Coinbase.

Investing in ripple now is tantamount to playing a bet of Arsenal beating Manchester city. It may happen, but it's possible. Now, would have been best time to invest in ripple if not for the litigation against it. We don't know the how legal rustle will end. If the ripple come through this legal tustle on top, it's price will rise.

I don't have any problem with ripple just that the lawsuit and the problem with the United States makes the price to become very low. I used binance most of the time. Ripple is still listed in binance even if I have the interest that is where I can invest in the coin.

To be honest ripple has not lived up to expectations. it has been years it reached its all-time high and since then it has never crossed that line again. A lot of people have lost faith.

I do not see anything wrong there as far as it is not only coinbase Ripple can be traded on. there are other Cryptocurrency platforms where one can trade Ripple without any problems. Coinbase delisting ripple on their coin list does not mean the coin is totally useless, it's a matter of choice to coinbase administrators
Post automatically merged:

I do not see anything wrong there as far as it is not only coinbase Ripple can be traded on. there are other Cryptocurrency platforms where one can trade Ripple without any problems. Coinbase delisting ripple on their coin list does not mean the coin is totally useless, it's a matter of choice to coinbase administrators
When a major of cryptocurrency exchange like coinbase refuses to trade a particular cryptocurrency order delist it, there will be a price downward movement. I think they have listed it again.

Based on the facts on ground,XRP is still a good coin to invest in,as other platforms are still accepting it as a trade in their platform,there are a lot of things that can trigger price appriciation,like a whale investor.
The depreciation of ripple is not as a result of the fact that all cryptocurrencies are down. Although that is a contributing factors but ripple could have been very high if they didn't have problem. The law suits.

The depreciation of ripple is not as a result of the fact that all cryptocurrencies are down. Although that is a contributing factors but ripple could have been very high if they didn't have problem. The law suits.
That is true though, because there is this aperty towards their coin by some very conservative investors,but the coin still has good prospect in the market.

That is true though, because there is this aperty towards their coin by some very conservative investors,but the coin still has good prospect in the market.
It is really a potential coin. I wish they didn't have any problem with the United States , we could have seen it at a very good price and early investors could have made a lot of money from their investment. I could have been one of them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back