What's new

Coding sites for beginners

There was one time i think around last year when i got extremely bored and i decided to check out coding (am usually like that. Once bored i start looking for things to study or learn and in some cases just to entertain myself) back then i saw some free apps about learning coding from the very basics on playstore.

Actually thanks to this forum about this have once thought about the coding if a thing recently and I really wanted to get to know more on it I was thinking I have to just watch youtube video on it .

I would suggest trying to build basic templates in HTML and CSS yourself and searching for tutorials on how to build certain parts of the page. That way you'll gain an understanding on what everything actually does and what it's used for rather than working from courses that can be quite restrictive in what you learn.

I dabbled in HTML & actually enjoyed doing it. However, there weren't any classes near me when I got stuck. Does anybody know of some good coding sites that would be beneficial for beginners that would also have good support for when I had questions?
I also want to know something like this as a beginner but I’ve not been eager for it again since I’ve not been able to repair my laptop.Most classes for learning coding and programming are done in many WhatsApp group

To be honest I have wen so many free forums to learn but I would advice you to look for a paid course for beginners in udemy and start there.

I dabbled in HTML & actually enjoyed doing it. However, there weren't any classes near me when I got stuck. Does anybody know of some good coding sites that would be beneficial for beginners that would also have good support for when I had questions?
You should try downloading the app " solo learn ". It is a very good app for learning most programming skills for beginners, it has assignment in it as well.

I think you can go to YouTube and search for the free vedios and watch there it will be better and will save you the amount you will be charge if you go to any forum to learn because nobody will teach you for free because it's a skill that pays, but if you can afford the charges you can go.

I think you can go to YouTube and search for the free vedios and watch there it will be better and will save you the amount you will be charge if you go to any forum to learn because nobody will teach you for free because it's a skill that pays, but if you can afford the charges you can go.
The YouTube videos are introduction to the course. No YouTube channel will give you full course details for free. I have checked some in YouTube and only get videos for the basics

I suggest udemy and code acedemy you can also take instructional and educational videos from YouTube so it depends on how willing you are !

From the name of the domain, one will simply know that that forum is simply for fellow ciders of like minds to come together. That's a good one
You're there. I'm in two coding sites at the moment. Most of them are based mainly on web design, using programming language to code a website from the scratch.

I think you should try YouTube and ensure you have an acciunt on YouTube to enable you make comment on whatever issue you are facing in videos pertaining to coding.

There are some great sites out there that can help beginners with HTML. The only issue is that the majority of them do not have a community aspect to it where you can get some support. My only suggestion would be to use a site like W3Schools to learn HTML and then join a coding forum like CodeForum (owned by Malcolm on Forum Promotion) to get support on any questions you have.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back