Coding sites for beginners

ZandraJoi

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I dabbled in HTML & actually enjoyed doing it. However, there weren't any classes near me when I got stuck. Does anybody know of some good coding sites that would be beneficial for beginners that would also have good support for when I had questions?

Go to Udemy and look for courses that says "for beginners." When you enroll for the course, check the reviews and rating, if there are a lot of positive reviews and ratings, join the course. I think Udemy is the best platform for any kind of courses, including coding.

You can also join codeforum.com to get more clarification about your queries. Their are good number of coders in there, very willing to assist you to find the solution to your problem. I'm a member there I've learned some tangible things from them.

I dabbled in HTML & actually enjoyed doing it. However, there weren't any classes near me when I got stuck. Does anybody know of some good coding sites that would be beneficial for beginners that would also have good support for when I had questions?
Have been willing to know more about coding all this while,but most of the research I did online wasn't that helpful or I guess most of the link I stumble upon on google just wanted to direct you to their blog site just for them to get more views and traffic,so they are not really helping I guess.

I think you should start with w3school which will give you basic information than you can use https://www.codecademy.com which is great interactive platform where you can also do mini projects and have support forum where you can ask your questions.

I think you should start with w3school which will give you basic information than you can use https://www.codecademy.com which is great interactive platform where you can also do mini projects and have support forum where you can ask your questions.
Thanks for sharing this platform here. But please, does this site require one to pay money to register in order to partake in their coding discussions? I've seen many coding sites that charges money to people before joining.

codeforum and udemy, I will take a note of these sites and see if I can benefit from these sites. I have recently developed interest in learning coding (because I have found that coding skills can make you money)

Udemy is the best coding forum for beginners on the internet because they have some great courses for programming and coding. It's a wonderful website.

I can't fancy my time going over at udemy simy to pay for a course. I'll simply rely on watching the tutorial over at YouTube and save myself that amount that will be used to pay for udemy course for buying of data plans to watch YouTube videos and learn.

I haven't really thought about learning coding anywhere at all have now seen udemy for the first time and I also admire and admit going to YouTube to read about this things .

YouTube is always a great place to start. Also, you can take courses online is it from platforms like free code camp and also udemy.

There are some great sites out there that can help beginners with HTML. The only issue is that the majority of them do not have a community aspect to it where you can get some support. My only suggestion would be to use a site like W3Schools to learn HTML and then join a coding forum like CodeForum (owned by Malcolm on Forum Promotion) to get support on any questions you have.

I think YouTube can also be a solution to help solve your query in order to have continuity with your coding career. As long as you search using the right keyword you'll get solution for that.

Coding sites for a beginner I think you can also join codeforum to get more experience from it, you can also do a research to know the best way to follow.

I think YouTube can also be a solution to help solve your query in order to have continuity with your coding career. As long as you search using the right keyword you'll get solution for that.
YouTube can be very good for coding lessons because there is just so much choice out there. The important thing to do though is to make sure that you watch videos that have a good like/dislike ratio and have a lot of positive comments. Don't waste your time with videos that are created by YouTubers that aren't interesting or are sharing useless information

If you are a beginner in the coding niche,, and want to actually lean all that there is to learn in the coding world, you can get these training on some YouTube channel for even free if you want to

YouTube can be very good for coding lessons because there is just so much choice out there. The important thing to do though is to make sure that you watch videos that have a good like/dislike ratio and have a lot of positive comments. Don't waste your time with videos that are created by YouTubers that aren't interesting or are sharing useless information
You're right. Lots of youtubers just go to YouTube upload a video content with a unique key word, you'll be thinking that, the video gonna worth it. But its simply rubbish the way you suggested.

If you want to learn coding, you need two things, one desire to learn, two time to learn. I had desire to learn therefore I enrolled for a coding course but I did not have time

Anyone and everybody will at a glance tell you to go Udemy to get courses on all the coaching you will need to learn all about coding

You can also join codeforum.com to get more clarification about your queries. Their are good number of coders in there, very willing to assist you to find the solution to your problem. I'm a member there I've learned some tangible things from them.
From the name of the domain, one will simply know that that forum is simply for fellow ciders of like minds to come together. That's a good one

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back