What's new

Coding by self teaching or being taught

Being taught bus the best but you will always need to research yourself and discover more. You can not be taught absolutely everything, so I think self teaching will always be constant.
One of the ways to really learn fast especially on the issue of coding,is to get a mentor or coach,because it will save you lots of stress and time in trying to do some trial and error approach when you want to do it alone.

It depends on the person IQ I have some genius friends who do not need to be taught somethings before they know it.they just know.but for me,it takes time for me grab things but once I grab it,I become more proficient and excellent in doing it.more than who taught me.

Sometimes brain capacity differs. There are good number of people who learned by themselves not necessarily being though by someone. they keep up practicing what the have seen once and they develop on that.

I am a self taught programmer myself and I think being self taught is better especially that you get the skill of teaching yourself by yourself which saves you both time and money and make you rely on yourself only

I understand that you are always going to be of the advantage if somebody is going to be teaching you how to do something but then it does not completely mean that it is going to be like that. There are some people that preferred learning alone and that is completely okay.

Everyone had his own personal brain capacity and ability to accumulate knowledge easily. there are alot of people who have been learning by themselves not necessarily being thought by anyone.

I know a lot of people who are self taught programmer. I am a self taught website designer. Therefore, it is absolutely possible to learn coding on your own, however, you need to have a lot of self discipline to learn. It is easier to learn form others compared to self learning.

Everything I have learned about coding I did on my own, so it is possible to learn on your own that is true, although not everyone can do it this way, many will need a person to guide them and correct their errors, Also, coding is not something easy to learn and requires a lot of time, and maybe having someone to guide you is the best

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back