What's new

Coding by self teaching or being taught

Personally I would not even have time to teach myself most of this complicated online skill, this can only happen if you have a little background understanding of coding , but even with this it is going to be difficult for you to teach yourself and become expert in it

Most things I do, I learn by myself. I don't know how to be in class and learn. It's never my nature. I know how to read and write myself and all other stuffs. It depends on how dedicate you re

Well I will say it is not encouraging to learn programming (coding yourself)it is a very difficult thing to learn so one will surely need a guide to do it successfully

Oh yeah. In fact, a lot of the topmost coders worldwide didn't learn by staying under someone or being mentored. It's a practical thing and it's practical application determines how creative you'll be. So, don't rely on someone to teach you
I may slightly disagree with you but it doesn't mean your opinion is not right. Most terminologies in coding need explanation which one may not get by oneself except there is one who's doing the explanation. I still prefer learning the rudiments by one self but the practical under someone.

It's not compulsory that one should be taught coding in institutions. One could be trained perfectly online with online classes. Personally, I run to YouTube if I need a practical experience.

Coding is not something that one can learn in just one day time, it's learned gradually, I think it will be better to join the two, after getting lectures using apps, one can get someone that will assist him in some of the things.

Oh yeah. In fact, a lot of the topmost coders worldwide didn't learn by staying under someone or being mentored. It's a practical thing and it's practical application determines how creative you'll be. So, don't rely on someone to teach you
Normally in learning coding, you first need to find someone to teach you the basics fundamental of coding, they after you can keep doing research on how to get better on your own.

There is actually a large number of people that I know that taught their self how to program. There are a lot of online learning materials that you can use especially in YouTube during your free time to make the best out of it.

Yes, one can become an expert in basic font and development by teaching themselves by taking courses, one just needs to be focused and determined.

Everyone understands that learning anything from someone who already knows it is simpler than learning from start; yet, this does not mean that learning from scratch is impossible.

Everyone knows it's easier when we are being taught something by someone who already knows it compared to us learning from scratch our selves, not that it's impossible to do though
Practise they says makes perfection, I was taught how to code by a friend but i went back to the drawing and continue to practise on my own and i started developing the skills on my own,

Coding can be taught by oneself but you must be highly dedicated to it and well determined. it can be very hard to learn coding by yourself if you are a lazy person because you need to practice it consistently even when you don't feel like.

If you want to learn how to code, taking your first steps into this huge universe might seem like a daunting, if not intimidating task. Here’s the big secret: There are plenty of free (and inexpensive) resources you can use to give yourself all the help you need, teach yourself new techniques, and make this learning process fun and exciting—as exciting as coding can get, at leas

Having someone to teach me coding will be better although there are people that learn very quickly and might be able to teach themselves coding , I don't think am part of them.

Gordon is very tricky and may be difficult to be self-taught buy a person who doesn't have much passion for coding. The best option is to learn from an expert as this will help fast track the learning process. A mentor will always keep tabs on you to make sure you are doing the right thing to know more about Coding.

So me and my guys were arguing if one can become an expert in basic front end developement by teaching themselves by taking courses on udemy or other similar sites, using applications like sololearn and w3schools or one must be taught in an institution
They are of two different things and all work according to the need or how urgent the learning maybe. You may teach yourself if what you need the knowledge for is not urgent, but if otherwise, I think you will definitely need a teacher

it is possible to learn or self-taught coding but If someone like visiting it can be very difficult for that person to learn coding buy him or herself. You have to be your own teacher as well as student. There is going to be a serious fight between your logic sense as well as the emotion.

The only advantage of not learning coding by yourself is the ability to understand coding faster. If you have some one to guide you through, you are likely to make less mistakes and waste precious time doing trial and error.

If you don't have the funds, a self taught arrangement will do you lots of good but you have to be patient and disciplined.

If you have never self-taught yourself anything in the past it will be very difficult to learn coding through the method. the better option is to learn from someone or in a community as this will enhance and motivate you to learn more about coding when you interact with other people.

With technology and all it's benefits it has become quite easy to self learn , the internet is one of the greatest invention one can easily access any information from anywhere in the world with just your PC.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back