What's new

Charging ebike battery in a cafe?

There are many businesses that offer such kind of services. In fact, in many cases, they may never even charge you for that, as they may consider such kind of services as complimentary service that may enable them to create regular customers. Unfortunately, many businessmen may not emphasise on this and this is why they may lose customers.

If a restaurant gave you a good service after using them, chances of coming back there for another food trip round is high but nothing like what the OP experienced is going to make you desire coming back in such restaurant again. They don't have a good service and it's telling on their business.

If a restaurant gave you a good service after using them, chances of coming back there for another food trip round is high but nothing like what the OP experienced is going to make you desire coming back in such restaurant again. They don't have a good service and it's telling on their business.

Usage of electricity bikes is not that common in here. Most of the people in here use motorbikes that run on fuel, so there might be very few people who may need to get their bike's batteries charged. If I were to encounter a customer who asked me to get his bike's battery recharged, then I would certain help him for sure.

Usage of electricity bikes is not that common in here. Most of the people in here use motorbikes that run on fuel, so there might be very few people who may need to get their bike's batteries charged. If I were to encounter a customer who asked me to get his bike's battery recharged, then I would certain help him for sure.

This is something that's also applicable in my country too. Most people don't drive electric bikes here. I think that I have only seen electric bike 8 times in last 6 months here. Even though with the high cost of petroleum products, it's what they are make use of more. The last time I saw one being charged in a restaurant, their wasn't an issue with it last week.

This is something that's also applicable in my country too. Most people don't drive electric bikes here. I think that I have only seen electric bike 8 times in last 6 months here. Even though with the high cost of petroleum products, it's what they are make use of more. The last time I saw one being charged in a restaurant, their wasn't an issue with it last week.

Very few people in here own electric bikes. They are used by people when it comes to travelling short distances. However, there might be a few bikes that may be able to travel long distances. Regardless of that, the restaurant and other places should offer the facility to charge the bike battery. This is seen as a great compliment.

Very few people in here own electric bikes. They are used by people when it comes to travelling short distances. However, there might be a few bikes that may be able to travel long distances. Regardless of that, the restaurant and other places should offer the facility to charge the bike battery. This is seen as a great compliment.

Personally, if I am making use of an e-bike and I come to a restaurant to have my lunch and I needed to charge my bike, if they are going to charge a small amount of money for me to charge my e-bike, I'm not even going to question them about it because I believe that everything is about business and a business owner have the right to make money from their own venture.

@Heatman - Well, this reminds me of an incident that happened a long time ago. I was riding bike and I was stuck at a place due to lack of fuel in my motorcycle. There was no fuel station around, so a few people helped me by giving me some fuel at that time. I reached home safely at that time. I think that the time was around 2:00 AM. It was late at night. What if a customer comes to your restaurant and if his bike's battery are running low? I think i would certainly help people. This is because i believe that we should help each other under all circumstances, no matter what.

@Heatman - Well, this reminds me of an incident that happened a long time ago. I was riding bike and I was stuck at a place due to lack of fuel in my motorcycle. There was no fuel station around, so a few people helped me by giving me some fuel at that time. I reached home safely at that time. I think that the time was around 2:00 AM. It was late at night. What if a customer comes to your restaurant and if his bike's battery are running low? I think i would certainly help people. This is because i believe that we should help each other under all circumstances, no matter what.
Well, in a situation whereby the person who came to my restaurant to buy some food needed to charge his electric bike and he no longer have extra money to pay for the charging services, I might consider allowing him to charge his bike as long as he has already patronised my business. But in a situation whereby the person simply walked into the restaurant to use my charging services without paying, I'm not sure I'm going to allow that kind of thing.

Well, in a situation whereby the person who came to my restaurant to buy some food needed to charge his electric bike and he no longer have extra money to pay for the charging services, I might consider allowing him to charge his bike as long as he has already patronised my business. But in a situation whereby the person simply walked into the restaurant to use my charging services without paying, I'm not sure I'm going to allow that kind of thing.

In my case, I was the kind of person who was stranger to that shop owner. Despite this, he still helped me, even though I was a stranger. It was really late at night and there was no way I could have had reached home early. I had to walk all the way and I had to abandon my bike. Regardless of this, that shop owner helped me.

Electric bikes and electric cars are becoming very common. It will take some time before it becomes very common like the way petrol or gas vehicles used to be. If it reaches this stage, businesses will no longer reject allowing their customers to charge their bikes.

Electric bikes and electric cars are becoming very common. It will take some time before it becomes very common like the way petrol or gas vehicles used to be. If it reaches this stage, businesses will no longer reject allowing their customers to charge their bikes.

Well, I think that in case if e-bikes become quite common, then the government should also create recharging stations where they could recharge the bikes. This would facilitate the people out there who may be using such kind of bikes.

Good service is paramount in any business, especially in the hospitality industry like restaurants. It's those small gestures, like complimentary services, that keep customers coming back. In my experience, businesses that prioritize customer service tend to stand out.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back