What's new

Can your next of kin access your contributory pension

Your country's government wants the family of the deceased to take full control of the left over wealths, owed by the government. Their is no time where the family of the deceased will be left out as next of kin for an outsider, that's impossible.
Yes you are right, if it is not a spouse, mother or father, minor or disabled children the government will not give the pension to another member of the family. In these cases the pension benefit is lost and the government keeps it.

When anyone dies, their pensions do not immediately ‘sort themselves out.' It's likely that a partner or another recipient will benefit from the inheritance. However, the sum claimed is determined by the form of pension, the deceased's age, and the beneficiaries.

It is not possible for you next of kin to access your pension, because it is a particular amount of money that will be paid to you after retirement. After death no more

Yes you are right, if it is not a spouse, mother or father, minor or disabled children the government will not give the pension to another member of the family. In these cases the pension benefit is lost and the government keeps it.
I understand everything you meant. That's how it supposed to be. The family of the deceased one, should be the beneficiaries and not outsiders who never helped at all during the existence of the pensioner.

I understand everything you meant. That's how it supposed to be. The family of the deceased one, should be the beneficiaries and not outsiders who never helped at all during the existence of the pensioner.
Of course, no one outside the family should enjoy the benefit of the pension of a deceased relative. But you know how things are handled, always appear as you say "outsiders" looking for a way to take advantage of what is not theirs.

No food for lazy man,but if paradventure your name appear in my next of kin, just know you really deserve it. Money is not easy to come by,so you must earn it.
Post automatically merged:

No food for lazy man,but if paradventure your name appear in my next of kin, just know you really deserve it. Money is not easy to come by,so you must earn it.

Over here in my country it is not possible for your next of kin to access your contributing pension but sometimes it depends on your agreement with the company.

Yes , I believe that the next of kin can access the contributory pension only if the owner of the pension is dead and no more, that's when the next of kin can be in charge.

It is possible for your next of kin to access your contributing pension but not in all organization, some pension company will not allowed your next of kin to access your pension because some pension are mean to be paid to you till death

Like in Pakistan, when pension holder person dies. His / her family get pension. As per policy of Pakistan Government son take pension till 20 age but daughters take pension till marriage. Family submitted documents to department for clearance of dies person then family takes access to pension. There are some percentage of division in next of kins which are vary in each country as per government rule.
Your next of kin cannot access your contribution pension because the law of pension when the worker or the person that dies the payment stop.

In my home country, if a pensioner does his/her spouse can receive a pension as long as he/she is living. For example, if you have a surviving wife/husband, she/he will receive pension even after your death.

I don't know how these works but I believe it's possible since it's a contribution and his or her name is mentioned or stated, it should be possible.

It depends on the type of pension plan you open but workplace pension dies not allow for next of kin to have any access to a pensioner fund till after death.

The essence of providing next of kin is to ensure alternative when the pensioner is no more. The next of kin will claim benefits provided his/her tallied with was stated in her pension documents. The primary purpose of next of kin is to be available when the pensioner is no more.

A next of kin can get access to ones properties when one is gone so far there is a document backing it. For a next of kin to have access to pension fund of his or her father or mother, there must be able to present death certificate and some vital documents to proof that the deceased have given the next of kin the order to do that.
Know your next of kin cannot access your pension when you are dead that is the end of pension payment. Detention only lost in your lifetime.

A next of kin should be able to acees one's contributory pensions if he is no more. But this might be slightly different from one country to another in terms of administrative processes involved

Can one next of kin get access to ones contributory pension since its your contribution can he or she get access to it when you are gone or it also stop when the person dies can your next of kin get access to your contributory pension
When you die you will have a beneficiary that will receive the pension. My grandma became the beneficiary of pension when my grandfather died. That is what will happen to you when you're gone.

Definitely the next kin will have access to ones contributory pension scheme after the death of the rightful owner. The next of kin just need to have some documents intact to claim the pension

Sure they can. In my country it's allowed and your next of kin regardless of sex or age can take over in taking it.

Yes next of kin can access the pension of the deceased though being next of kin does not mean right to inheritance. If it is not a contributory pension arrangement then the next of kin will be able to collect the pension of the deceased for 5years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back