What's new

Can your next of kin access your contributory pension

When filing for one’s pension it’s advisable to always indicate your next of kin. Most times some pension companies makes it compulsory for the pensioner to indicate his or her next of kin

I think every country has its own rules of pension. In my country Pakistan, as long as the pensioner is alive, he will take it himself. But after the death of the man, his wife can take the pension Or her children who are unmarried. Married children are not entitled to that pension. The same rule applies to husbands or unmarried children if they are pensioners. No relative has the right to take that pension or to reach the divorced person just by receiving it

How possible is this on planet earth? Whatever documents where the field for next of kin is provided, there is always clause that it can only be accessible by him/her incase of any eventualities. In the case of pension, it is impossible for next of kin to access it while the owner of the pension account is alive.

Can one next of kin get access to ones contributory pension since its your contribution can he or she get access to it when you are gone or it also stop when the person dies can your next of kin get access to your contributory pension
Its not possible. How can next of kin access my contributions while I'm still alive? If the bank that holds my contribution allows my next of kin to access my coin, the bank manager is in a big problem. I will get both of them arrested for theft.

In all my documents, my next if kin is always my sister. But this may change when I am married, it is either my wife or my child, but preferably mt child. So, I don't see any thing wrong in making one's sister or brother the next of kin.

I will start by saying it depends on the company the person belongs to. Most contributuary pension I know of here in my country do request for the information and details of your next of kin, just in case anything happens. Your money goes to your next of Kings.

It depends on certain situation if for example the pensioneer is sick then obviously the next of kin can collect the pension and use it to take care of the pensioneer,but the next of kin should never in one way or the other receive received and used the pension after the pensioneer I have passed out

Concerning if my next of kin can access my contributory pension. I believe the person should be able to hve access to it if need be, you know the person to fill in that gap is a person who you trust and have some controls on.

In my own point of view, your. Next of kin can not access your pension. The only way your next of kin can access your pension is when you are still alive, you can send your son or daughter who is your next of kin to help you access your pension, but once you are dead it stop. Pension is made to be paid till death and once you are dead they will stop paying your pension

Next-of-Kin shall notify the PFA of the Access of the RSA holder after a minimum period of 12 months. The Next-of-Kin shall provide a satisfactory means of identification which can be any of following:Current International passport National Identity Card orLetter of confirmation of identity from his/her bank or Notary Public.

I believe that anybody that was used as next of kin on any bank account is legally qualified to access the account when the real owner is no longer available, I think what the bank will do is to veryfy the details of the next of kin, and confirm his relationship with the real owner of the account that's all.

That's one of the point of them being the next of kin. I think they can. They are there to partake in the benefit of what concerns the person. Next of kin also exists in case of the demise of the account holder so that the benefits of the accounts can be transferred

Why did I make such a person my next of kin if he can't access my pension after I have done? the only thing is that I can't allow him to access is why I'm still alive because I will need to use it to do something, probably to start a business. If you need my assistance I can render it.

Some events are not planned for and that's more reason why next of kin is required and used in case the real pensioner is not available due to some reasons. So next of kin should be able to have acessc to the real owner pension.

It depends on if you took the option for a survivor annuity, and if you took any step in registrating them as a next of kin with the pension companies, and also if you not dead or terribly sick I don't think your next of kin can just recieve it.

The main aim of having a next of kin when filling pension details is so you can have someone to claim your money in case something happens. So to you question, yes your next of kin can access your pension funds. This one only he possible when he/she has access to some documents that can help claim the funds. The documents required usually varies across countries.

These lump sum and pension benefits are included in the cost of the superannuation scheme for all NHS Pension members. They vary slightly depending on whether you’re a member of the 1995 Scheme or the 2008 Scheme. So how much is your next of kin entitled to?

First things first, the eligibility criteria!
For your next of kin to be eligible for your NHS Pension entitlement, certain criteria have to be met. You need to:

Be married, in a registered civil partnership or with a qualifying partner.
Be a member of the NHS Pension Scheme for a minimum of 2 years.
Meet further criteria if you are not married or in a civil partnership, and fill in a nomination form for your qualifying partner.

Here in my country only those below 18 years old cam be covered in pension money their parents will recieve. Other than that only the partner of the pensioner can have an access to the money so if they're both gone and no minor children the pension stops

Yes someone next of kin can have access to contibutory pension but it depends on one condition, and its only if the person is dead it's the reason why when an individual is employed they will ask him to sign a document pertaining to next of kin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back