What's new

Can your next of kin access your contributory pension

Most times yes, the funds are accessible immediately after the demise in trust funds pension account but there are mutual accounts that may not release the pension funds on time until all the terms and conditions are met sonit depends on where the money was saved actually

I think they can, provided their names were put down as next of kin when setting up the scheme. It is your money, so if not there, a loved one should be able to have access to it.

That is not a good thing to do. But I think the only time ones next of kin should have access to the pension fund should be upon death after being able to prove that the benefactor is truly late and upon confirmation he or she can the have access.

Pension terminate ones the pensioner die. The pension fund administrators are there to make profit with pensioners funds.
For instance if this happens to be an assurance organization they will be happy that the pensioner die for them eat the remaining balance. Next of kind to me doesn't benefit anything when the pensioner is dead unless it has been amended.

Can one next of kin get access to ones contributory pension since its your contribution can he or she get access to it when you are gone or it also stop when the person dies can your next of kin get access to your contributory pension
Typically, pension plans allow for only the member—or the member and their surviving spouse—to receive benefit payments. ... "When a plan participant dies, the surviving spouse should contact the deceased spouse's employer or the plan's administrator to make a claim for any available benefits
Post automatically merged:

Can one next of kin get access to ones contributory pension since its your contribution can he or she get access to it when you are gone or it also stop when the person dies can your next of kin get access to your contributory pension
Typically, pension plans allow for only the member—or the member and their surviving spouse—to receive benefit payments. ... "When a plan participant dies, the surviving spouse should contact the deceased spouse's employer or the plan's administrator to make a claim for any available benefits

Contributary pension scheme is a lot like running a personal bank account. So it is very flexible and let's your next of kin have aceess to your benefits. The problem is that it takes a bit of time to come out and the process is awfully long.

Contributary pension scheme is a lot like running a personal bank account. So it is very flexible and let's your next of kin have aceess to your benefits. The problem is that it takes a bit of time to come out and the process is awfully long.

I figure out that they can, gave their names were put down as closest relative when setting up the plan. It is your cash, so if not there, a friend or family member ought to have the option to approach it.

I think the only time a next of kin is allowed to access ones account is upon the demise of that person so that the person's effort during his lifetime will not be wasted on strangers instead of blood.

I think the only time a next of kin is allowed to access ones account is upon the demise of that person so that the person's effort during his lifetime will not be wasted on strangers instead of blood.
Yeah! I think that should be the only condition for such to happen. The death certificate would have to be tendered and the next of kin with the form of identification to verify that he is who he claims to be.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is based on the policy of the organization, so when you are going for contributory pension, you need to check the company policy if it suits you. But according to my experience it is not possible for your next of kin to access your contributory pension

This is how it works correctly in my country, only the pensioner can receive the pension benefit, if he/she dies, his/her spouse can receive it by providing the necessary documentation and presenting it to the company where the deceased worked. If the spouse also dies, the minor or disabled children can receive the benefit.

I think your next of kin can have access to it if he or she name is there from the beginning of the or the set of such contribution pension

This is how it works correctly in my country, only the pensioner can receive the pension benefit, if he/she dies, his/her spouse can receive it by providing the necessary documentation and presenting it to the company where the deceased worked. If the spouse also dies, the minor or disabled children can receive the benefit.
You're correct. That's how it works in my country, only if the person chooses his or her immediate family as the next of kin. But if the pensioner uses his or her mother as the next of kin, then the mother will stand instead of its immediate family.

You're correct. That's how it works in my country, only if the person chooses his or her immediate family as the next of kin. But if the pensioner uses his or her mother as the next of kin, then the mother will stand instead of its immediate family.
I had not thought about this possibility and I do not know if in my country it is possible to register an immediate ascendant relative. Maybe because there are very few cases, since we are referring to a pension and generally if the parents are still living here they already have their pension. But I will inquire about it.

I had not thought about this possibility and I do not know if in my country it is possible to register an immediate ascendant relative. Maybe because there are very few cases, since we are referring to a pension and generally if the parents are still living here they already have their pension. But I will inquire about it.
You should make more inquiries to clear the air, and know if its accepted in your country. In my country, you can use your immediate ascendant relative, be it your father, mother, sister, brother etc as your next of kin.

Its all depends on your relationship with your next of kin, my next of kin can access my contributory pension because of the trust i have in him as a brother, we have been helping and assisting each other since in fact, so there's nothing bad if he(my brother) know everything about my pension contribution.

You should make more inquiries to clear the air, and know if its accepted in your country. In my country, you can use your immediate ascendant relative, be it your father, mother, sister, brother etc as your next of kin.
Yes, I did a little research and you are right @Sincerem , it is possible to include parent, spouse and children in the case I described above. Good thing you made that post which led me to do a little research and you are absolutely right.

Yes, I did a little research and you are right @Sincerem , it is possible to include parent, spouse and children in the case I described above. Good thing you made that post which led me to do a little research and you are absolutely right.
I'm happy you understood my points, about making choices when it comes to the next of kin. Anyone can be one's next of kin, provided the victim preferred the person to be.

I'm happy you understood my points, about making choices when it comes to the next of kin. Anyone can be one's next of kin, provided the victim preferred the person to be.
This is not the case here, since it is not for close relatives, it is for direct ascendants who are the father or mother and direct descendants who are the children. Otherwise they will not have access in the registry of beneficiary of the pension, this in the governmental entities, I do not know how it will be in those that cancel such pension in a private way.

This is not the case here, since it is not for close relatives, it is for direct ascendants who are the father or mother and direct descendants who are the children. Otherwise they will not have access in the registry of beneficiary of the pension, this in the governmental entities, I do not know how it will be in those that cancel such pension in a private way.
Your country's government wants the family of the deceased to take full control of the left over wealths, owed by the government. Their is no time where the family of the deceased will be left out as next of kin for an outsider, that's impossible.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back