What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.

I would say a big NO to this because risks like this can end up in tears, there are alot of people scamming people and they strategize to look so real bit they are nothing but fake, so it is better to be wise.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
Never do that Especially in countries where it has not yet blossomed, you should not make such an investment. Investment should be made when it becomes legal in the countries.

I would say a big NO to this because risks like this can end up in tears, there are alot of people scamming people and they strategize to look so real bit they are nothing but fake, so it is better to be wise.
You're right, but let's not condemn all the online investment schemes just as we have fake schemes looking to defraud people, I'm certain we also have sincere projects online where people can make investment and get returns.
Post automatically merged:

Never do that Especially in countries where it has not yet blossomed, you should not make such an investment. Investment should be made when it becomes legal in the countries.
Yes! Yes!! Very valid point, investing in countries where operators are approved will give investors the chance to verify the veracity of the claims and transactions of the online companies, so that investor can make the right decision.
I like this thought.
Post automatically merged:

never you do that
I repeat never you do that
because it will end in tears
make sure you invest with someone you can tracr
some might be a honest but most are Scammers
cheers
Trackable investment helps to monitor how the stock is doing and to know if you are to invest more or cash out.
And it gives rest of mind, but it better that the company's performance can be tracked digitally too.

Last edited:
I just can't do that one bit, unless the relationship has transcended beyond online to offline relationship. I just can't trust strangers that I haven't seen with my money one bit, it just can't happen with me.

No you shouldn't trust people you meet online, there are a lot of scammers out there ready to pounce on unsuspecting investors. I'll advise you try to meet physically if it's it possible zoom calls and legal documents for backup will suffice.

No, not with a huge amount of money. Scammers are everywhere you can't trust anyone on the internet if you need to send or lend them money. You can't even know if they're telling the truth. Some people are befriending strangers on the internet to take advantage of them when they gain their trusts

Yes can I trust someone I met online depending on the personality of the person and how sincere they are. We have good and reliable people online with good ideology and prospect

No, you should never trust someone you just met online with huge amount of money. Apply wisdom and start the business with a smaller sum of money and watch the relationship grow for months before trusting with big some.

You should be careful of trusting those you meet even physically talk less of online. Most people online present an image of what they are not simply to gain something. Where money is involved, you have to thread carefully.

There have been a lot of scam in our society recently which makes it difficult to trust even the people you know.it is a great risk to invest base on online relationship because you may be scammed.

Trusting someone you dont know is not bad, but the situation of things in the country does not give room to that. A lots of businesses has been destroyed as a results of the fact that an online friends think, its the only was to enrich his/her pockets, so embezzling your hard earned money will set in immediately. So, i will prefer studying such online friends before investing on them.

Before you can trust someone you met online for monetary transaction, you must verify the authenticity of such individual from a reliable third party, mind you this will take several time you must be patient enough so as not to regret at the end

My answer will be No. Because, how it can be possible that, if we don't know about any person then get agree with him to make an investment. It is, so risky and will be dangerous. There is needed much, trust for making an investment.

A big NO. It's hard to trust someone if the money is involved. Even those we know personally could run those money away, how much more if it is someone we met online? We should be very careful and make some research when investing.

Please react to this.
Don't trust anybody with money. People change when money is involved even family. Business should be done strictly with no string attached.

It really depends, have bought stuffs online without knowing the person personally or Anything, but then again we all know the internet is full of scammers, I can't Invest with someone I don't know, I should have a bit of information from him at least.

There are ways to deal with this kind of situation. You can put money on escrow until the work is complete, once complete yoy can release the money. I can partner with a person I don't know in real life, provided I know him or her through various channels such as facebook, instagram, whatsapp, etc. Well, they can create fake profiles in these platforms, however, we can see red flags if we monitor properly.

Dicy question! Generally, no I will not trust someone I just met online with my large funds as an investment. However, if I run a background check online on the individual and see that he is not just an individual he has great credibility and a good track record judging from other people's reviews about him, I will trust him with some amount of money, not necessarily the entire $200,000. I will do that because business is a risk, you just have to trust at times.

Trusting someone you met online with such a huge amount of money is a risky thing to do. Why not ask the person to meet you offline, before you invest that kind of money there should be a written agreement too approved by a lawyer.
It is not safe to be doing business with someone you met online especially when there is so much to loose.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back