What's new

Can you trust someone you met online with a large some for investment purpose??

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
That is too much money to give away as an investment to someone I do not trust. You know, it would be easier giving off a smaller amount of money, losing it would not mean a big deal.
I won't trust someone I just met online with such huge investment.

No,i can trust someone i met online for invest purposes especially with an amount as huge as $200,000. It is even hard to trust someone you meet in person with that kind of amount talk less of an online person.

It all depends on the relationship that else have had and the business that we may have done together. I know one of two members here whom I have not met but I know that they are very upright.

Online or the internet operation, is not an arena for trust and not even to trust someone with a large sum of money for business. Alot of scammers are too much who pretends to be God saint but fail immediately they are given some money.
I dont trust the offline people I do business with talks more of a person I meet online. I can hand you my resources because there are alot of scammers everywhere waiting for your mistakes.

Last edited:
I can't trust people I met online for anything, I will only concentrate to deal with people I trust in any online platform I know because I don't just want to be in a position that I am scam by an unknown person.

Actually I dont trust anyone online with my investment funds this is because there are alot of people who have been scammed in the name of investment and because of such experience I become so scared.

Out the gate, no.

You need to do a lot of digging and research. People don't just hand over money to online strangers. Unless you are a popular or prominent figure, you have to look at all the red flags.

Out the gate, no.

You need to do a lot of digging and research. People don't just hand over money to online strangers. Unless you are a popular or prominent figure, you have to look at all the red flags.
I will never try it and I won't also advise anyone here to trust people like that especially someone you have never met before. This is risky. You could made a mistake of losing your money to scammers which is what I have been trying to avoid.

I definitely can't do that, it will stupid if you trust them. There is a high chance they just want to scam you, you can't trust someone you haven't seen face to face. To trust someone you need to know them in real life. If it is things that deal with money you should never do that and that is a high amount of money to risk.

I can't trust people I met online for any sum of money except people I have interacted with and I also trust. I won't advise anyone to do this because you might be at risks off losing your money

With the high rate of online scams that has been going around now I do not think I can be able to trust someone. This is unless if it is in a trusted site or we meet physically.

Investment online is just one of the best way which anyone can go so for this aspect I think that investment online you need to becareful trust the person you want to deposit the money to before you can make any investment with him otherwise you are going to loss alot.

trusting people with large amounts of money on the internet is actually not easy except for some few persons. There are people I have met on the internet and I have transacted with them severally and they were legitimate.

I will never do that to be frank I think that when you meet people online you are just not starting or ensuring their trust I think that when you meet people that you are online with dont and never do any huge financial transactioon with them.

So I think that people with huge money need to be very careful when they go into online business.

Online across various social network and even websites, it is common to see many people you have never met asking you to trust them with your money for investment, some them demand very huge amount to invest in one venture or the other, claiming to give you huge returns in a very short time.
Even if their claims were to be true, Can you trust such people with your $200,000.00 for investment purpose?
Please react to this.
I will advise with my candid opinion from life experience,especially because of the part of the world where I hail from. You can not trust an individual with such huge cash as 200,000 dollars even lesser. The other reason is because there's no such investment that can give huge return in short time.

I will advise with my candid opinion from life experience,especially because of the part of the world where I hail from. You can not trust an individual with such huge cash as 200,000 dollars even lesser. The other reason is because there's no such investment that can give huge return in short time.
I will never trust anyone when doing business online or try to invest with him I will never do that for no reason I think its better you do your business with someone that you have their physical address and able to track them incase any negative issue arise

After the downfall of Juicy Fields, I am thinking about never investing any of my money with any kind of online site. However, I may still consider a few sites that are paying for a really long time.

I think when it come to the issue of investment,one really need to have a trustworthy partner,and these are things that takes time before it can be materialise,so it is not advisable to involve such huge cash yet.

I cannot trust anyone I met online with a high amount of money because such a person may not be trusted. Of course people can be for camouflaging of being legitimate but the reverse may be the case.

Actually it is not even good to trust everyone you meet online even though he is the one in charge of the investment platform because he or she can betray you anytime and any moments he wants.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back