What's new

Can you still make money using forums?

This change with a lot of writers not being valued can be likened to the way a lot of them now write absolutely rubbish all in the name that they were trying to fit in and reach some milestones before they are paid. I mean, aside writing to get paid, why not deliver quality? Is that too much to ask for?
I'm not going to argue about the crap writers we have out there because there are so many of them. They just don't care about how they are affecting the writing services. Delivering high quality jobs have never being their priority. They gave some of the posters on Postloop then bad reviews.

Forums seem to be dying off. Most of the ones I have joined in the last 10 years are either gone, have way less active users, or they are very niche select forums like this one where people generally have a lot of questions. I feel like Reddit and Discord kind of killed off most forums as forums are build for PC use, not mobile use.

Can you still make money using forums in 2023?
I used to make a good money from a single forum 2 years back, but the forum stops paying for its users because peoples starts to abuse the forum and they keep abusing it even after the forum warn to shut the payment down, and now its not paying and since then i have never make money from a forum, i heard this forum pays for its VIP members, i wish i know some forums that pay money.

Forums seem to be dying off. Most of the ones I have joined in the last 10 years are either gone, have way less active users, or they are very niche select forums like this one where people generally have a lot of questions. I feel like Reddit and Discord kind of killed off most forums as forums are build for PC use, not mobile use.

Can you still make money using forums in 2023?
Working online is not an easy task but for It is also important for you to have working skills Every day you see hundreds of such applications and websites on social media which help you in earning online But only a few of these will be real websites from which you can earn money. But you also need to work hard on the real website. The more you work, the more money you will be able to earn.

Yes it's dying but you can still make money using forums, and Bizdustry is a great example. It's considered the best forum, and everyone here is genuinely friendly. Engaging in discussions, sharing valuable insights, and networking on forums can lead to various opportunities. Some forums allow you to monetize through ads, sponsored content, or even by offering services to the community. Bizdustry, being a friendly and active platform, creates a positive environment for both learning and potential earnings.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back