Can you still make money using forums?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Forums seem to be dying off. Most of the ones I have joined in the last 10 years are either gone, have way less active users, or they are very niche select forums like this one where people generally have a lot of questions. I feel like Reddit and Discord kind of killed off most forums as forums are build for PC use, not mobile use.

Can you still make money using forums in 2023?

I feel like you can. I mean we got Bizdustry and people are making money here. But it's true that most other forums are dying out. It's due to social media and services like Discord that make forums feel obsolete at times. Hell even Discord has a thread feature now. But the issue with Discord is that it's not that easy to navigate, at least not yet, and it does take some getting used to.

I still think there's money to be made, but moreso when you attach a website to go along with your forum.

I think forum still good for sharing and gets information, for forex trader like me, working in forum is common thing, despite the real work is using terminal platform MT4 or TickTrader, MT4 is popular platform and many brokers use it, while TickTrader platform designed for ECN broker like FXOpen.

Before I used social networks a lot and other platforms that had nothing to do with forums, when I left behind the use of social networks I turned to forums, I think it is a better place to find information and share with people who are very interested in detailed and professional information, social networks are places where there is very biased information and sometimes nothing useful, that's why I think that forums are not dead, rather they are a place where there are people looking for other type of information.

Just search the cryptocurrency or forex tag in social media, you will see the number of scammers you find and no useful information, now look for it in a forum, you will see the difference.

I remember there are few forum sites before that pays poster for contents. There are few sites that do that now. I thinks some could still earn from ads placed on forum sites.

I remember there are few forum sites before that pays poster for contents. There are few sites that do that now. I thinks some could still earn from ads placed on forum sites.
There are just few of them but I hope before this year runs out we will have more forum,am using forum now to earn it's one of the best way which I do earn some money now online

I cannot speak for other people but I do make money from forums. I am running a couple of forums and I make money from ads on my forums. I also work as a staff on a couple of forums and receive cash incentives. I also use a couple of paid to post forums and make money through forum posting.

You can still make money on forum from doing a lot of things. You can participate in paid posting and make money from it. It's just that paid posting forums are few which makes it hard to make enough money from them. Forums have marketplace where you can sell other services you can render like Graphics Design, Email Marketing, Social Media Accounts Management etc.

Of course it's still possible to make money from paid to post forums like this very one as it has made itself an example of legit posting forums out there; you just need to get in touch with legit ones. But for a full time earning, that shouldn't be your target.

It is very possible to make money from paid to post forums. There are people who are not employed and the only source of their earnings is through posting in forums. They have enough time daily to earn from them...

You can still make money on forum from doing a lot of things. You can participate in paid posting and make money from it. It's just that paid posting forums are few which makes it hard to make enough money from them. Forums have marketplace where you can sell other services you can render like Graphics Design, Email Marketing, Social Media Accounts Management etc.

Making money is very much possible and there are many active members who make good sum of money daily by participating on the forums and discussing many different things related to business, making money online, and other topics. Forums attract a lots of traffic. The fact remains that forums are here to stay for a long time.

Making money on forums is still very much possible. Even though they are not as popular as they once used to be, does not mean they no longer have a use.

You will be surprised at how many people will search for an answer for something and it will be a forum where they find their answer. Those who continue to enjoy running forums and working on forums still have a place on the internet and with so many people looking for writers to hire for their forums, it does mean there is still room to earn :)

Making money on forums is still very much possible. Even though they are not as popular as they once used to be, does not mean they no longer have a use.

You will be surprised at how many people will search for an answer for something and it will be a forum where they find their answer. Those who continue to enjoy running forums and working on forums still have a place on the internet and with so many people looking for writers to hire for their forums, it does mean there is still room to earn :)
I've been hired to write by forum owners so many times and none of the of the orders I had worked on was below $10. There was a time when I didn't believe it to be possible but I was proven wrong. There are so many forum coming out/being launched and they present work opportunity for freelancers.

People are still making money online through posting in forums. As long as you are able to speak and write in English language. There are several paid to post forums you can always work with online...

People are still making money online through posting in forums. As long as you are able to speak and write in English language. There are several paid to post forums you can always work with online...

Most times, I am on most forums not because I am looking at making money, but just to get along and interact with friends that I've made working online who are also part of the members on different forums. Discussing with them brings joy and make me feel valued as well.

Most times, I am on most forums not because I am looking at making money, but just to get along and interact with friends that I've made working online who are also part of the members on different forums. Discussing with them brings joy and make me feel valued as well.

I like using forums for the same thing too because I believe in the saying that knowledge is power but if I can make money from the forum in the process of when I'm using it to gain knowledge, I wouldn't mind. It's going to be like a double win in my favor.

As a forum poster, I do not think you have a lot of options to make money. Most paid to post forums have closed doors for paid posting. The once that still exist are not paying much. However, if you know how to run forums and if you can bring activities, you might earn as a forum owner.

It is very possible to make money from paid to post forums. There are people who are not employed and the only source of their earnings is through posting in forums. They have enough time daily to earn from them...
Yeah, that's very correct. I can remember when I was still making use of The Forum Wheel and Postloop to make money as a paid to post writers on forums. Back in those days, you get paid very well from working on paid to post forums. Today, we no longer have much of a paid to post forums and it's quite sad.

Yeah, that's very correct. I can remember when I was still making use of The Forum Wheel and Postloop to make money as a paid to post writers on forums. Back in those days, you get paid very well from working on paid to post forums. Today, we no longer have much of a paid to post forums and it's quite sad.

This change with a lot of writers not being valued can be likened to the way a lot of them now write absolutely rubbish all in the name that they were trying to fit in and reach some milestones before they are paid. I mean, aside writing to get paid, why not deliver quality? Is that too much to ask for?

It is possible make money from forum paid to post, however need hard work daily to reached minimum cashout, but of course choose legit forum that already proven paid forum. If you like forum forex and possible get money, I suggest fxopenforum dot com, there are free contest namely hit the range, it is just guess the price Bitcoin and yes it depends on luck

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back