What's new

Can we have multiple paypal accounts?

it is part of the world you can load up your PayPal account and use it to pay for anything you want to pay for online. But the thing is that you cannot receive money with it.
Thats the main issue i have with PayPal , they are not friendly with my country but they allow us to send money out to people in another country but we can't withdraw into our own PayPal account

Thats the main issue i have with PayPal , they are not friendly with my country but they allow us to send money out to people in another country but we can't withdraw into our own PayPal account
I actually do not know the reason behind that. I am guessing it may be due to some government policies that is not favorable to their services or something of that nature.

PayPal is very stringent when it comes to multiple account creation, and so it would be wise not to create more than one PayPal account to prevent possible suspension

it is part of the world you can load up your PayPal account and use it to pay for anything you want to pay for online. But the thing is that you cannot receive money with it.
The point is that why can't we receive payments into our PayPal account. I could have understand if this was a regulaion of the government but the PayPal system purposely chose not to favour certain locations.

I have one active account at PayPal. I have never been bothered to check it at the frequently asked questions part of it about the issue of having multiple accounts. I am sure I will check it when I login in my account and reconfirm that through this through this thread.

The point is that why can't we receive payments into our PayPal account. I could have understand if this was a regulaion of the government but the PayPal system purposely chose not to favour certain locations.
when PayPal came out they actually supported so many countries including my own country. But as time goes on the started some regulations and stopped the services.

when PayPal came out they actually supported so many countries including my own country. But as time goes on the started some regulations and stopped the services.
I don't know why they started such regulations . At least if they give tangible reason it could be understood but just giving regulation and choosing to left other countries behind is what I do not support.

I don't know why they started such regulations . At least if they give tangible reason it could be understood but just giving regulation and choosing to left other countries behind is what I do not support.
I think one of the major reasons is that people were using it for illegitimate reasons and I have to take proactive action. That was what I heard from someone yesterday but I don't know how true it is.

I think one of the major reasons is that people were using it for illegitimate reasons and I have to take proactive action. That was what I heard from someone yesterday but I don't know how true it is.
In that case they might have tangible reasons. Apart from Nigeria what other African country do you think PayPal account is not accepted ? Is the PayPal limitation only applicable to Nigeria in Africa ?

In that case they might have tangible reasons. Apart from Nigeria what other African country do you think PayPal account is not accepted ? Is the PayPal limitation only applicable to Nigeria in Africa ?
Apart from Nigeria there are also other countries like Ghana and so many others. It is only a few African countries that it is accepted. I think the issue of Nigerian should be reconsidered because the number of Nigerians using the online space is huge.

Apart from Nigeria there are also other countries like Ghana and so many others. It is only a few African countries that it is accepted. I think the issue of Nigerian should be reconsidered because the number of Nigerians using the online space is huge.
Probably some of them are using it for dubious activities , maybe that is why PayPal has to limit this country from having full access to its features . So how do you say it , do you think is right or wrong ?

Probably some of them are using it for dubious activities , maybe that is why PayPal has to limit this country from having full access to its features . So how do you say it , do you think is right or wrong ?
I think that is the major reason PayPal limits some countries. their policies have actually made them very much trusted by a lot of people around the world and of course they want to protect their reputation.

I think that is the major reason PayPal limits some countries. their policies have actually made them very much trusted by a lot of people around the world and of course they want to protect their reputation.
Oh , I now understand. Thanks for the explanation because I was just considering the reason why they have to limit so many countries , but little did I know it was because most the people of these countries are trying to use it for illegal purposes.

Oh , I now understand. Thanks for the explanation because I was just considering the reason why they have to limit so many countries , but little did I know it was because most the people of these countries are trying to use it for illegal purposes.
Probably, one of the major reasons so many online platform use the payment method is because they are very strict and then does not condone any kind of fraud. That is why they are unique and perfect.
Probably, one of the major reasons so many online platform use the payment method is because they are very strict and then does not condone any kind of fraud. That is why they are unique and perfect.

This question is kind of surprising to me because I'm thinking that do you even have one that you're thinking of having two. You can only change your account to business account but PayPal won't allow you to have two PayPal account

It is possible if you have multiple companies means multiple business accounts for each company but more than one individual account is prohibited by PayPal agreement and terms of services. This is what I think.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back