What's new

Can the Bitcoin price stabilize

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that the volatility of bitcoin and other Cryptos can keep it in a stable price for too long. Fluctuations in price are a part of bitcoin.

volatility is just part of how btc is designed, it is decentralized meaning anyone can pump and dump it given enough funds

Bitcoin or any crypto can't stabilize for a long time for many reasons, it can rise, on the other hand, it can go down depends on conditions...
you should read always the news and statistics to have a vision if the price will rise or go down.

Do you think bitcoin price can stabilize in a specific price in the future or it will just keep rising ?
No,I don't think it will stabilize in future . because if it is stabilized then we also get some examples now a days. But you can see it is keep rising. So I am sure in future It will raise or it's price can decrease.

Not really, Bitcoin price will always be this volatile and there is no way for it to stabilize to a certain value. Of course it could stay stable at one price for a couple of weeks maybe but at a certain point it will start going up or down

It would be very difficult. Also, the price is not going to continue rising, there would be a time where it would drop so you shouldn't think it will continue rising.

It will keep rising. When the bitcoin goes up many investors start putting their money on it and since it depends on supply and demands the price will increase more. Actually we need invetor in order to make it rise

It will keep rising. When the bitcoin goes up many investors start putting their money on it and since it depends on supply and demands the price will increase more. Actually we need invetor in order to make it rise
agree also since there is a lot of whales they can dump the price at any moment

The moment the price become stable then it is no longer a Crypto currency but a digital stable coins , it will continue to rise at reasonable rate because more Investors are seriously considering it and some are already Investing

The moment the price become stable then it is no longer a Crypto currency but a digital stable coins , it will continue to rise at reasonable rate because more Investors are seriously considering it and some are already Investing
You have said it all . Volatility is what makes Bitcoin a good investment and thus this is why it can't be stable.

Bitcoin or any other currency is not designed to stay with a major price, as far as I no the coin will continue to rise and fall till the mining ends.

The volatility can only be reduced but certainly not stable, we can see that through out this year bitcoin was reasonably rising and falling within the range not like a bubble.

Do you think bitcoin price can stabilize in a specific price in the future or it will just keep rising ?
I don't believe bitcoin price can be stable and in the aspect of it always rising no I don't believe bitcoin will always right there will be a time that the market will crash totally and a lot of people will use the investment but that's not the prayer

Due to the influence of fiat money inflation, there is no price of goods that can be stable at a certain price, likewise with Bitcoin, According to observers and experts, the price volatility and fluctuation will be lower if Bitcoin has been mined (2040) and its distribution is even (balanced) throughout world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back