What's new

Can PTC Sites make you earn $1000 per month?

Yes, these kind of websites can become a scam, even when they run for a long period of time. I have myself observed that many HYIP websites become a scam after running for a whooping five years!
Probably, I have observed such kind of platforms before and many of them run away with people's investment. That is why it is important you avoid them at all means.

Any one who believes they can earn $1000 from paid to click activities is definitely joking. There are lots of them who are wasting people's time. It's unfortunate that people don't think outside the box.

PTC (Paid to Click) sites have been easy way to make money online for years now.

But people do complain that we cannot make more money with PTC sites hence they quit.

I reveal my earnings of more than $3000 from one PTC site.
This amount is very exorbitant, and this makes me wonder whether this amount is realistic enough to be gained from paid to click sites. I would be very surprised if a person could work online and get this one-time payment

Any one who believes they can earn $1000 from paid to click activities is definitely joking. There are lots of them who are wasting people's time. It's unfortunate that people don't think outside the box.
You can't make UpTo that on monthly basis. It would be difficult to even make UpTo that on yearly basics. The earning rate is quite lower than expected and can't gives you reasonable profit.

Yeah it cannot just be possible that one can earn up to $1000 on post to paid forums that person must be joking even though it will take him two to three months it will be hard for him to in such amount of money.

Yeah it cannot just be possible that one can earn up to $1000 on post to paid forums that person must be joking even though it will take him two to three months it will be hard for him to in such amount of money.
Is not really possible to make $1000 in a month on a paid to click site because this type of website pay very low. In the same vein it is equally difficult for you to make such an amount on paid to post site in a month.

Is not really possible to make $1000 in a month on a paid to click site because this type of website pay very low. In the same vein it is equally difficult for you to make such an amount on paid to post site in a month.
Yeah and to make such amount of money is very good that you involved yourself on other businesses like affiliate marketing, domain businesses and Amazon you can also earn such amount of money from there.

Yeah and to make such amount of money is very good that you involved yourself on other businesses like affiliate marketing, domain businesses and Amazon you can also earn such amount of money from there.
If you engage yourself in affiliate marketing and you could get a reasonable lead then it will be very easy for you to make such an amount and a month. Affiliate marketing is one of the best ways to make huge income online.

I have been hearing about paid to click website I tried them but it doesn't seems to be a good way to earn money online, you wit spend lots of time without earning a tangible amount of money.

Probably, I have observed such kind of platforms before and many of them run away with people's investment. That is why it is important you avoid them at all means.

Well, when a Hyip site tends to run for that long, many people usually start trusting the website and in the end they end up investing money. Hyips take advantage of such people.

It wouldn't be easy but when one gives in the possible best and capabilities. There is no other way to make it without giving in your best. When one does so there will be no doubt that the person will get there.
It wouldn't be easy but when one gives in the possible best and capabilities. There is no other way to make it without giving in your best. When one does so there will be no doubt that the person will get there.

Well, when a Hyip site tends to run for that long, many people usually start trusting the website and in the end they end up investing money. Hyips take advantage of such people.
Definitely, reporting that such website run for a long time is actually very legitimate but at the end of the day they will be disappointed. They have been so many of them like that.

I have been hearing about paid to click website I tried them but it doesn't seems to be a good way to earn money online, you wit spend lots of time without earning a tangible amount of money.
Seriously involving yourself in any post to click site presently now to me is just like wasting of time, it is better involve yourself in any post to pay forums than post to click site.

Seriously involving yourself in any post to click site presently now to me is just like wasting of time, it is better involve yourself in any post to pay forums than post to click site.
That's what I was thinking, posting on forums is much more preferable than wasting your time on paid to click sites, you can earn a tangible amount of money posting on forums.

That's what I was thinking, posting on forums is much more preferable than wasting your time on paid to click sites, you can earn a tangible amount of money posting on forums.
Yes it is very very better you can join post to pay forums like bizdustry, beermoneyforum, trendri, bmf.io and forumcoins to earn a tangible amount of money with out doubting such sites.

This is possible if you are PTC owner because PTC owner could earn from people that are performing surveys with paying part of money and getting commissions in their backend. Half PTC are installing Lootably or BitLabs or CPXResearch or Moonlix or OfferToro or BitWalls or ClixWall or all these popular reputable platforms.

Definitely, reporting that such website run for a long time is actually very legitimate but at the end of the day they will be disappointed. They have been so many of them like that.

It is really hard to trust such kind of HYIP sites. I have also got robbed by many Hyip sites and i think that Hyips are good for no one except for the persons who create such pyramid schemes.

Yes it is very very better you can join post to pay forums like bizdustry, beermoneyforum, trendri, bmf.io and forumcoins to earn a tangible amount of money with out doubting such sites.
Wow are those all paid to post sites? I'm really in need of paid to post sites to boost my earnings online, I'm only working here on bizdustry I'll be glad if you explain how those platforms works.

Never is this going to be possible at all. You can only get to decide on how to make better money using other available opportunities because thinking of such with PTC websites is a waste of time.

It is really hard to trust such kind of HYIP sites. I have also got robbed by many Hyip sites and i think that Hyips are good for no one except for the persons who create such pyramid schemes.
Everything pyramid scheme or hyip platform is meant to crash irrespective of how long they have existed. So it's important to abstain from such platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back