What's new

Can PTC Sites make you earn $1000 per month?

Actually earning up to $1000 from a PTC sites is highly possible if you have the mind to risk your money because most of the PTC sites does not last longer than one year.

From what I know I think its going to take you alot of time you also need to try your best and invest buy alot of referral which can enable you to do just that.

So I think that is really the best way.

There are alot of website which we can work on and earn ptc is not an exception but you need alot of referral

It is definitely an unrealistic target for yourself if you really want to make that huge amount of money in just a month because nobody is going to realistically make that money from paid to click sites.

Its not always easy for a ptc website to bring you that return I think even if you invested on refferal that is rent alot of referral you may earn close to that but you wont earn that amount $1 if you upgrade and work hard you may get $250 monthly

Its not always easy for a ptc website to bring you that return I think even if you invested on refferal that is rent alot of referral you may earn close to that but you wont earn that amount $1 if you upgrade and work hard you may get $250 monthly
You will be wasting your time,for instance how many clicks do you think you can make In a month that will give you this money? even if you are an upgrade member at neobux it won't be possible,except with many downline

You can make that amount of money by investing money in paid to click site and this is something that is not advisable at all. Many people lose money by investing cash on such kind of sites.

PTC (Paid to Click) sites have been easy way to make money online for years now.

But people do complain that we cannot make more money with PTC sites hence they quit.

I reveal my earnings of more than $3000 from one PTC site.
Well that's very much possible, but we know have many scam PTC site's, but can you recommend a PTC site's , I'll be glad if you share let's see if it's worth trying.

It is not possible for you to make $1000 from any paid to click perform on monthly basis. most of the people that operate such websites do not have such amount of money. The highest you can make is about $10 or 20.

if you can make only 0.5$ without investment per day then you're lucky xD, there are some good PTC sites but they require investments to generate like 2$ per day at least but making 1000$ per day from them is impossible (the owner of the Ptc and can't do that haha)

No matter what and how hard work you do I think it wont be possible for a ptc website to pay you that amount of money seriously I beleive that some ptc website dont even pay much so earning up to 1k is not possible except you have many downline.

No matter what and how hard work you do I think it wont be possible for a ptc website to pay you that amount of money seriously I beleive that some ptc website dont even pay much so earning up to 1k is not possible except you have many downline.
Lolz, yes that is true , paid to post was not designed for people to make so much money because of the revenue they are generating they can only afford to pay its members a little cents base on platforms.

PTC (Paid to Click) sites have been easy way to make money online for years now.

But people do complain that we cannot make more money with PTC sites hence they quit.

I reveal my earnings of more than $3000 from one PTC site.
Um WOW that is a lot of money for doing PTC. I take it you had many, many referrals all working under your name? If so, then that's some impressive online earning.
Honestly, I could never imagine earning that much doing PTC or PTanything.. unless it's illegal, "under the table" type business.. you know what I mean. (And I wouldn't.)

I have been working in paid to click websites and the least you can make is around $20 per month and some people even make less than $5 , I don't believe you can make up to that amount of money.

Making $3000 from a PTC site I think this figure is not realistic. Since I joined the earning field, I have never heard that someone makes this type of high amount. It would be better to reveal your strategy on how you make 3000 dollars, because on PTC sites there are so many people wasting their time to make some dollars.

I think it can be possible but it depends on how a site provides vital information to people and how attractive the site is, because there are top sites that have make their owners very rich.

I will not it's impossible because nothing is impossible. But, I will appreciate if you can give us tips and tricks for making such amount of money. Critically, looking at it, it's impossible but at the same time nothing is impossible.

I will not it's impossible because nothing is impossible. But, I will appreciate if you can give us tips and tricks for making such amount of money. Critically, looking at it, it's impossible but at the same time nothing is impossible.
so many paid to click platform claims that members can make up to that on monthly basis if they are consistent on the platform but the reality is that achieving such is never going to be an easy thing , in fact it is impossible.

if you can make only 0.5$ without investment per day then you're lucky xD, there are some good PTC sites but they require investments to generate like 2$ per day at least but making 1000$ per day from them is impossible (the owner of the Ptc and can't do that haha)
It is quite informative that you are contributing to this thread. I would like to ask if you could share the link to the PTC site where one could earn $0.5 dollars in a day or probably make $2 by upgrading to their premium plan.

It is quite informative that you are contributing to this thread. I would like to ask if you could share the link to the PTC site where one could earn $0.5 dollars in a day or probably make $2 by upgrading to their premium plan.
I had a long time didn't work on the PTC sites but I can recommend for you two legit websites:

1- PTC share: I worked there for almost 1 year, without investment you won't earn much (0.001$ per day), but if you invest +100$, you can make some profits.

2- Paidverts: it is also a legit website but I didn't have an experience with.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back