What's new

Can PTC Sites make you earn $1000 per month?

Jifi09

Mar 12, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
PTC (Paid to Click) sites have been easy way to make money online for years now.

But people do complain that we cannot make more money with PTC sites hence they quit.

I reveal my earnings of more than $3000 from one PTC site.

This is actually an insane amount of money because it is even making me to imagine how much they paid to click sites are generating in terms of revenue their self. I believe that that amount of money is way over a realistic.

same idea,
It's actually an insane amount, as you can even imagine how much they paid for the click site and what they generated with their own income. I think this amount is well above the realistic amount.

I am even beginning to wonder if the page to creekside their self are able to generate up to 1,000 dollars in a month. This is something that is completely unrealistic and even if it is in a year so you should try to take it slow and steady.

That is quite huge for a monthly earning but if you are doing a really good campaign by running several paid ads on social media you can make a good amount of money if your ads are converting really well.

It is never going to happen in this life. Making $1000 in a month from a PTC site is an unrealistic figure. PTC sites pays very little and the amount paid on this platform is not encouraging at all.

It is impossible to make this high amount of money within one month , because the pain websites to know really have high rewards for their members at all , due to the fact that even the owners are looking for how to make some commission.

I still doubt as well making this amount of money with a ptc site should be base on probability or you decide to rent alot of ref,I also think that it going to take you alot of time and effort if at all that can be possible alot of downline will be needed

It is very impossible for you to earn $1000 on the PTC site because it is the most low-paying site that you could ever come across on the internet and that is the basic reason why I don't like it.

Impossible, earning through pay to click $1000 per month, ever you upgrade your membership at maximum amount!. Pay to click sites are paying very less cents. Even if you sit and click ads whole day, not possible to make $1 also.

Not in our lifetime can you make that money from PTC sites. PTC sites have frustratingly low rates that lead many to quit them. You can't even make a dollar for a week of clicking!

It will be very hard for you to make that amount of money with those ptc site you need to try your best and rent alot of traffic and also focus on how to promote your ref links,
this is one of the way which you can use to make money online through ptc but you will need to know that its wont be upto that amount

Yes, you rightly noted that PTC sites are part of the way to make money on the Internet and are included in their list. But I don’t think that it is possible and possible to earn $ 1000 per month. I think that about $ 100 If you strive hard and work hard.

Earning upto that amount of money with a ptc site is not possible you need to cut down your budget to atleast $80 per months.
But I beleive those ptc site that has an offerwalls can guranteed you upto $100

I don't think so, you cannot make $1000/month from PTC sites. Usually, PTC sites have limited amounts of ads/ day, and they are very less for those ads even if you work on multiple sites altogether it won't help you make $1000/month.

I don't think it can be possible to earn that kind of amount PTC website I think PTC sites have limit amount a day on working on site, so working such amount in PTC can never be possible.

Earning upto that amount of money with a ptc site is not possible you need to cut down your budget to atleast $80 per months.
But I beleive those ptc site that has an offerwalls can guranteed you upto $100
Making one thousand dollars from a paid to click websites in a month cannot actually be possible because most time the highest you can even get at the end of the month after working hard is just $10

There are some paid to click (PTC) that pays well and once you put a huge amount of money, you will be able to earn up to that $1000 within two to three months if it last to that extent.

It is never going to happen in this life. Making $1000 in a month from a PTC site is an unrealistic figure. PTC sites pays very little and the amount paid on this platform is not encouraging at all.
I don't really think that one can make amount of money in PTC site because I know that ptc site pay little amount of money there, not much you can make there.

I don't really think that one can make amount of money in PTC site because I know that ptc site pay little amount of money there, not much you can make there.
It is really not possible to make $1000 on PTC in a month. You would make reasonable amount if you upgrade your membership to a certain level. This means that you would keep paying for subscription on the sites.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back