What's new

Can one earn a living through forex trading??

I have seen a lot of people that have made a decent living only through trading Forex but then they had committed a lot of time into learning and practice.

From my experience and understanding about how forex trading 💹 works, I'd like to take the opportunity to earn money from it because there are so many people who do that.

Most traders ought not to expect that much; although it sounds straightforward, it is actually harder. However, a dedicated forex days trader with a respectable win rate and risk/reward ratio can achieve between 5% and 15% per month by leveraging.
But must forex traders do advertise that they make profit close to 99% on forex... does that mean they are lying because i have problem believing their claims...

I know that trading forex is risky, but people take the risk to trade and earn meaningfully. But it requires expertise, patience and determination to carry on through it. Some people depend solely on forex trading to make a living it pays off sometimes and sometimes too it crashes. What matters most is that you're profit should be greater than your losses.

Do you think one can earn a living through forex trading??
With a proper investment of time in learning the ropes, you can earn a living. But this will require close monitoring of the markets and a very in-depth insight into the going in the business world. It is not as easy as it sounds, because it will require one to read deep and very wide. Forex trading is not a walk in the park.

forex trading is a very lucrative venture but it is very important you learn the necessary things before venturing into it if not you will lose out.

With a proper investment of time in learning the ropes, you can earn a living. But this will require close monitoring of the markets and a very in-depth insight into the going in the business world. It is not as easy as it sounds, because it will require one to read deep and very wide. Forex trading is not a walk in the park.
Forex trading need deep insight, deep understanding. One can't wake up in the middle of the night to acquire forex skills. It takes time for one to get going with forex trading.

Forex trading need deep insight, deep understanding. One can't wake up in the middle of the night to acquire forex skills. It takes time for one to get going with forex trading.
True, it takes time with a lot of efforts and lessons, you would loose trades, there is something we traders call blowing. Which means there are times you will blow your account ( lose everything you have)

True, it takes time with a lot of efforts and lessons, you would loose trades, there is something we traders call blowing. Which means there are times you will blow your account ( lose everything you have)
It will be devastating enough to blow up the amount we got in our wallet via such exchange site when it comes to trading Cryptocurrency.

It will be devastating enough to blow up the amount we got in our wallet via such exchange site when it comes to trading Cryptocurrency.
Indeed it's very painful and discouraging. Most traders go into depression when such things happens and some are not able to come out of it in the end

Indeed it's very painful and discouraging. Most traders go into depression when such things happens and some are not able to come out of it in the end
Yeah, people go depressed no doubt, losing it all brings pain. I can't see myself losing it all, I'll simply cry over it, lol. That's why I'll be careful too.

Yeah, people go depressed no doubt, losing it all brings pain. I can't see myself losing it all, I'll simply cry over it, lol. That's why I'll be careful too.
LoL am telling you, I have had this experience like two times or so when I started trading, it was really painful honestly, I was just angry at everything and everyone back then 😂

LoL am telling you, I have had this experience like two times or so when I started trading, it was really painful honestly, I was just angry at everything and everyone back then 😂
Laughs, it isn't something easy to control anger of losses. But we shouldn't express emotional anger too obvious, we should learn to control emotions when trading.

Forex trading is not a walk in the park, only few are making it on forex, most trader who lost their investments on forex trading are the one going around trying to persuade newbies to pay them in order to teach them how to trade forex. They go about creating ebooks, websites and group chat to get money from these people to make up their loss. The best is to trade crypto on binance or paxfull.

Forex trading is not a walk in the park, only few are making it on forex, most trader who lost their investments on forex trading are the one going around trying to persuade newbies to pay them in order to teach them how to trade forex. They go about creating ebooks, websites and group chat to get money from these people to make up their loss. The best is to trade crypto on binance or paxfull.
You spoke nicely, those who go about in the name of teaching the newbies how to make money via forex trading are mostly scammers. They simply want to extort money from the users and replacing what they lost nothing more.

Laughs, it isn't something easy to control anger of losses. But we shouldn't express emotional anger too obvious, we should learn to control emotions when trading.
Very true,if we let our emotions affect us at the moment, we would end up making serious mistakes in not just decisions in our business but also how we treat those around us.

I would be speaking on my personal experience trading forex, forex for me should be an additional source of income and not your main source of income, having forex as your main source of income is somewhat risky, as there are many unpredictable scenarios that may occur.

Yes it is possible for anyone to earn a living through firwx trading. But nit everyone will actually make money trading the forex market eventually. A lot of greed will make so many people lose their money in forex

It's a matter of choice though cause some sees it that it's not worth the risk, for me I have experienced losses as well as gains, like you said the gains should be greater than the losses, so for me I can definitely make a living out of it.

That is another point of seeing it too. If you as the trader in the forex market do experience losses as well as gains, if your gains are far more than your loses, then you can say that you can make a living trading forex too

Very true,if we let our emotions affect us at the moment, we would end up making serious mistakes in not just decisions in our business but also how we treat those around us.
You're there, we shouldn't be embroiled with emotional trauma. Controlling it, makes it pleasant and those around us doesn't get grow frustrated being around us.

A former colleague in the bank where I worked resigned from her job to go full time in forex trading. Everyone was against that decision but she prospered that in a few months she had rented an office space in our bank's building where she operates her forex trading and money changing business too. But on a personal note, I do not agree that you can make a living with forex trading because you can earn and you can lose. That is tantamount to gambling.
In every business, there are only two outcomes. It's either you lose or gain. With the right planning and capital, something might still go wrong. And this is what happens with trading. I guess both are tantamount to gambling then. I'm happy for the employee by the way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back