What's new

Can one earn a living through forex trading??

I don't agree with you when you said they are wizard. Truly some invested lots of time to study forex trade and are making it big.
But you too with your small knowledge on forex trading, you can start to trade like a pro without lossing your money. All you need to do is to learn a strategy. I don't know much but I trade with ease and I make profits
Well what I actually meant is that for you to be so successful with it you must actually be a forex wizard, people cannot succeed in trading of forex or cryptocurrency without being an expert.

Well what I actually meant is that for you to be so successful with it you must actually be a forex wizard, people cannot succeed in trading of forex or cryptocurrency without being an expert.
OK I understand you. But what I am also trying to say is that been a forex wizard is not the only way to make it big with forex trading. But a newbie can also make it big if he can by strategies from forex wizard and start to apply it in his trade. Then I will also make it big like the wizards

Yes, very much so, I just recently came across a guy that owns a small forex school in the neighborhood and he told me he helps people with copy trading and gets about 1-2% profit for them daily.

Yes, I agree with you. Any one with forex trading skill can simply relax his mind and stay completely indoors if he can to generate thousands of dollars.
Yea, but staying completely indoor and focusing on trading alone might not be easy as you have said, you will feel so bored .Anyway you Will still have a lot of other things in your life that will keep you busy.

Sure you can. I know a lot of guys who earn a living that way. You just need to put in the time and effort Required to learn the trade.

If you are very lucky to meet someone who trades the forex market for real as their source of livelihood, you should be very grateful for the knowledge you'll get because people do live from forex earnings

Forex trading is really big that one can make it a full time source of income - I know people that have and are still doing it.
It's dependent on your lot size and capital. Those are the two biggest factors that help measure your profitability per time. With the right knowledge and experience, one can definitely trade full time

Yea, but staying completely indoor and focusing on trading alone might not be easy as you have said, you will feel so bored .Anyway you Will still have a lot of other things in your life that will keep you busy.
You'll feel bored and sometimes tired when it comes to working all day indoors. But if you work some time, and take a rest, you can still continue to trade.

Everyone has a unique financial situation. The best way to invest depends on your personal preferences along with your current and future financial circumstances. It's important to have a detailed understanding of your income and expenses, assets and liabilities, responsibilities and goals when building a sound investing plan

If banks and big cooperations could be spending a lot of money to hire people to trade forex for them then it is certain that one can make a living through forex trading. A large capital base and technical know and emotional control are what is needed.
Every companies knows what they want. That's why they'll ways go for the best in order to bring them the end product they've always desired.

OK I understand you. But what I am also trying to say is that been a forex wizard is not the only way to make it big with forex trading. But a newbie can also make it big if he can by strategies from forex wizard and start to apply it in his trade. Then I will also make it big like the wizards
You also need to understand that there is no strategy in forex trading that is 100 percent, There are some strategies that are ninety percent and it is something that a newbie will not be able to learn quickly.

You also need to understand that there is no strategy in forex trading that is 100 percent, There are some strategies that are ninety percent and it is something that a newbie will not be able to learn quickly.
There is no strategy that is 100 percent even no 90 percent. But on way to remain on trading and never loss your money but making profit is money management. It is the way the expert forex traders manage there money is what brings them profit. Money management is the key to successful trade
Post automatically merged:

Forex trading is very risky for me and I do not know why a lot of people have been making some good amount of money with it full stop after I forex trading in the past and my experience was bad that I promised myself not to go into that kind of trading anymore, the best trader make money from trading Forex
Truly forex trading is a risky business. And you said that you don't know why some people have been making money with it. It is not why but how. Forex trade is fair. It doesn't choose who will make profit and loss. That is why I said that it is not "why" but "how" this is how they trade the forex to make profit

Last edited:
It's very possible for one to earn a living through forex trading. One of the best ways to do this is to learn technical analysis and know how to read a chart. With this method you are good to go

There is no strategy that is 100 percent even no 90 percent. But on way to remain on trading and never loss your money but making profit is money management. It is the way the expert forex traders manage there money is what brings them profit. Money management is the key to successful trade
Post automatically merged:

Truly forex trading is a risky business. And you said that you don't know why some people have been making money with it. It is not why but how. Forex trade is fair. It doesn't choose who will make profit and loss. That is why I said that it is not "why" but "how" this is how they trade the forex to make profit
You need to be expert in trading before you are able to make something out of forex trading, I know there are some people that are making so much with forex but most of them do not like to share their strategy.

Those who settled down and learn forex to the core and understand how the forex market evolves and how they can make better off forex trading.

You'll feel bored and sometimes tired when it comes to working all day indoors. But if you work some time, and take a rest, you can still continue to trade.
What will you be doing when you are taking a rest ? most times if you're taking a rest to hang out with your friend then obviously it might relieve you of some of the stress but taking a rest and staying indoor is almost the same thing.

You need to be expert in trading before you are able to make something out of forex trading, I know there are some people that are making so much with forex but most of them do not like to share their strategy.
I am not disputing the fact that there is no 100 percent strategy and moreover you don't need to be an expert to earn big with forex trade. All you need to do is to just get a strategy for an expert and start using it. Because there is no 100 percent strategy. So you need not to be greedy and make sure you apply money management in your trade.

I am not disputing the fact that there is no 100 percent strategy and moreover you don't need to be an expert to earn big with forex trade. All you need to do is to just get a strategy for an expert and start using it. Because there is no 100 percent strategy. So you need not to be greedy and make sure you apply money management in your trade.
How will you even get the strategy of an expert ? you need to understand that most of the strategy that a lot of people are using to trade are fundamental and technical analysis ,without learning it you will not be able to understand how to use it.

How will you even get the strategy of an expert ? you need to understand that most of the strategy that a lot of people are using to trade are fundamental and technical analysis ,without learning it you will not be able to understand how to use it.
There are some strategy that you don't need to learn all those fundamentals and technical analysis. All that are no problem. All you need is to know how to build and sell and few terms.
OK let me give you a strategy.

Using the 4 hours time frame. Look for 3 candles that goes up or down consistently. If it goes up you Buy but if it goes down you Sell.

You can see that there is no knowledge needed there.

There are some strategy that you don't need to learn all those fundamentals and technical analysis. All that are no problem. All you need is to know how to build and sell and few terms.
OK let me give you a strategy.

Using the 4 hours time frame. Look for 3 candles that goes up or down consistently. If it goes up you Buy but if it goes down you Sell.

You can see that there is no knowledge needed there.
Well it is a nice strategy ,but it is not reliable people that are making so much with forex trading have a better understanding of technical and fundamental analysis, do you think this strategy is reliable ?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back