What's new

Can one earn a living through forex trading??

There are some people out there who are making decent amount of money from forex trading. I know someone who is making about 500 dollars in profits from trading forex.

There are some people out there who are making decent amount of money from forex trading. I know someone who is making about 500 dollars in profits from trading forex.
Yes, people are really making it big in the forex market, I have come across some persons who are into forex trading and are making thousands of dollars, I have a friend who grew his account for $100 to $3000 at present now and so many like that.

I know that trading forex is risky, but people take the risk to trade and earn meaningfully. But it requires expertise, patience and determination to carry on through it. Some people depend solely on forex trading to make a living it pays off sometimes and sometimes too it crashes. What matters most is that you're profit should be greater than your losses.

Do you think one can earn a living through forex trading??
Forex trade is very volatile, because you can't really predict what will happen next in the market but some person that are good at trading can make a living from forex

Forex trade is very volatile, because you can't really predict what will happen next in the market but some person that are good at trading can make a living from forex
Yes, forex trading is risky same thing goes to all sorts of trading. In order to earn from forex trading you need to learn the metrics involve in trading it and be bold taking risks.

To me definitely it is a yes because various person has earned fom it,and they are still earning from it till date,yes if you understand the forex market you will earn

Of course anyone can make it earn a living from forex trading, but not everyone will end up making money trading the forex market. Only the ones that are very knowledgeable about the market will always end making money from it

Forex trading is very risky like really tentative to risk and loss. This one is for highly skilled, critical and competitive traders. I won't take the risk to depend solely on forex trading

Yes you can conviniently earn a living doing forex trading assuming you really know how to trade the market very well. There are a lot people who are making it big as their own livelihood.

I know that trading forex is risky, but people take the risk to trade and earn meaningfully. But it requires expertise, patience and determination to carry on through it. Some people depend solely on forex trading to make a living it pays off sometimes and sometimes too it crashes. What matters most is that you're profit should be greater than your losses.

Yes.
There are many who make a living by trading forex.
It has its own risks, any one delving into this should be determined to keep going despite losses.
Just like you have said, The profit incured should be greater than losses.

Before I discovered paid to post sites,I was very active in forex trading, though I was not making the set profit I had in mind,but it's worth it.

We all know it is quite risky.
Just as you've stated, it requires expertise, patience and determination.
There are people making a living solely from forex trading, and making huge gains .

Yes.
There are many who make a living by trading forex.
It has its own risks, any one delving into this should be determined to keep going despite losses.
Just like you have said, The profit incured should be greater than losses.
Yeah, if the profit made isn't greater than the loss via forex trading, it means everything we are making isn't going as planned. Meaning, their is more to loss than winning. And we need to go back to the drawing board to learn more about trading with strategies.

Yes you can but there things you need to go through to have massive results, if you just jump into Forex you might up loosing, you need to learn the scope and methods of trading and you build it over time

yes.its possible to earn a living with forex. but you need to have a good knowledge of it before venturing.forex trading can make you rich at a time it can also make you poor as well, to be a successful trader you must have patience.

Of course yes, one can earn a living through forex trading if actually he/she know how to trade on forex, so most people has become rich through forex trading.

One who earns or survives on forex trading income is definitely a professional in the business because the risks involved in it isn't meant for an ordinary person. Yea, sure, many are really making it on this platform.

Well they issues of foxes trading or marketing selling of crypto or buying crypto currency exchange is matter of weather your trading with a legit source or scammers mostly in Nigeria trader or online's hands are scammers I prefer the genuine white man

Forex trading has been a market of trade for more than 40 years, earning a living on it is possible when you know the market strategies and you can even make more living on it but if you don't know the basis is risky because you might lose.

Forex trading has been a market of trade for more than 40 years, earning a living on it is possible when you know the market strategies and you can even make more living on it but if you don't know the basis is risky because you might lose.
Even with the knowledge, it is Impossible to completely eliminate losses, there are still some trades that might not go your way. I believe to be at safer side, it would be best to another source of income as well. What do you think?

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back