Can internet/Browsing be Free?

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Internet price is extremely low in some countries while also relatively expensive in some other countries, internet's speed is improving and will even get better with the new 4G/5G satellites coming in.
Internet has now become part of us, that we can't do without it, almost everyone uses it both the rich and poor, young and old.

Do you think internet will be free someday?

Last edited:
I hope so but what will be the gain of the telecommunication companies? How will they pay their employees?

Internet can never be free...if not for the internet..alot of telecommunication companies would have run down cos they make alot of money from internet users and that's how they expand and maintain their company

hahaha xD, Internet can be free for whole the world one day but for the African countries won't be, so don't wait for that.

Internet may become very cheap but never free. Those who claim that it is free are still paying one way or another.

yes, it can be free (which is in some countries) but in other countries it is a bit difficult because many communications companies will go bankrupt and many people will lose their jobs. the decision must come from the government ... put free internet to the whole population but those who work in such companies to receive another job in this field and decent, paid at least as there.

Free internet is actually possible, but it seems unlikely because most of the telecommunications company will also want to make money

Internet data bundle can never be free any day. That's where most of the telecommunication companies gets their money from. Almost every body all over the globe wants to be on the internet and it's a good business for them

Internet price is extremely low in some countries while also relatively expensive in some other countries, internet's speed is improving and will even get better with the new 4G/5G satellites coming in.
Internet has now become part of us, that we can't do without it, almost everyone uses it both the rich and poor, young and old.

it's possible but I don't really think so you can say that should happen then it telecommunication networks to be put out of business

hahaha xD, Internet can be free for whole the world one day but for the African countries won't be, so don't wait for that.
Why will you say so ? , African countries might still be developing but this doesn't mean that they will remain like that

it's possible but I don't really think so you can say that should happen then it telecommunication networks to be put out of business
It will be a basic amenities like any other that should be provided by the government. If kids are to use learn online, Government should provide the needed things

I do not think it should be free, since the cost of services is always related to their quality, the more expensive the service, the higher its quality, if the service is free, I doubt that its quality is good. . And in this digital age and with the pandemic and all the commercial and daily activities that we have to do online, losing internet service or having a poor internet would affect our performance

I don't think it works for the internet we use by browsing because browsing access is too high it needs a special internet access quoto we can use different internet access for free

I do not think it should be free, since the cost of services is always related to their quality, the more expensive the service, the higher its quality, if the service is free, I doubt that its quality is good. . And in this digital age and with the pandemic and all the commercial and daily activities that we have to do online, losing internet service or having a poor internet would affect our performance
What I'm trying to say is internet will become a basic necessities to use just like electricity and water.

Airtel and MTN have a free basic services that some of us use to access some sites for Free. This means there is a possibility of the internet being free someday.

It will be very difficult in some parts of the world, especially developing countries.

Except the government will be paying for it, the internet service provider needs to charge to pay its employees.
And I don't think the government in such countries can afford to pay such large sums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back