What's new

Can internet/Browsing be Free?

It is reaally going to be a dream come true if internet will be free one day. By so i wouldnt have to spend so much subscribing my phone every 3 dayys

It is not sound good but it could be in future as many big companies often provide free internet in certain area and may be they will come with something with free but have some condition to use it.

I don't think it is going to be free for any reason. It can be subsidized that I can relate with, but making it free? That's going to cost a lot of money to make that happen to be very honest with you

It's a gradual process and it will take time before free internet services happens,but currently some service provider are offering free data of subtle amount to access the net in my locality,the megabyte is not much but since they are consistent,it is manageable.

With the way things are going with my country's telecommunication companies, it would be almost impossible to give people free access to the internet. They want to be making more money.

This is not likely to be possible because it is money that is used in maintenance of the network we are using in browsing and doing of other stuff so I think money will be needed to maintain the internet and as a result of this it is not likely be free except there is a new technology.

For internet to be free,i don't think it can be totally free,the rate might be drastically reduced,but not to the point of being free.Except there are ways they will have to get their money to run a maintainnance cost and ensure their facility is in good condition for internet services to be up.

It is reaally going to be a dream come true if internet will be free one day. By so i wouldnt have to spend so much subscribing my phone every 3 dayys
The fact is that Internet can't really be free because it requires money for it's maintenance . Government may opt in to pay for it , but that's doesn't make it entirely free .

I dont think you can ever get the internet for free, i believe you can only get access to free wifi and even these free wifi is being paid by someone or group of persons. If its completely free, service providers would run out if business

I heard that in some European countries, WiFi are provided in street corners to aid usage,we don't have such in Africa so I don't see us browsing free anytime soon

Internet price is extremely low in some countries while also relatively expensive in some other countries, internet's speed is improving and will even get better with the new 4G/5G satellites coming in.
Internet has now become part of us, that we can't do without it, almost everyone uses it both the rich and poor, young and old.

Do you think internet will be free someday?
This is a pipe dream of the masses if they end up making the internet free then there must be a cash probably you have paid for it through your phones and PCs or something else.

Internet can never be free...if not for the internet..alot of telecommunication companies would have run down cos they make alot of money from internet users and that's how they expand and maintain their company

I think internet or browsing can really be made free if the policy makers will decide they want me to be free. If the government can stand their feet on this matter, they can make it happen

I don't think Internet will be free, I just wish governments can help subsidise the cost of using it so that poor can also have access to the Internet.

Internet price is extremely low in some countries while also relatively expensive in some other countries, internet's speed is improving and will even get better with the new 4G/5G satellites coming in.
Internet has now become part of us, that we can't do without it, almost everyone uses it both the rich and poor, young and old.

I don't ask for the use of the internet to be free but all I ever want from our internet provider is to keep to their promise I bought a one-month data subscription and it didn't last for a week so I need to buy another one again.

it might it might not ,but I am hoping someday it will happen , internet browsing might not also be free due to the situation in the world everyone wants to make money in every cost

I am really hoping that the internet will one day be a free thing for all.
It is expensive in my country and most poor people cannot afford it.
Post automatically merged:

I am really hoping that the internet will one day be a free thing for all.
It is expensive in my country and most poor people cannot afford it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back