What's new

Can coins or token claimed from faucet and PTC (Paid to click site) make someone rich??

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was very disappointed with the message that stared in my face whenni logged into my faucet crypto account a few hours ago to perform task and claim some point.

It read thus -Dont expect to get rich here, this faucet will not make you rich- I almost left the site, I thought to myself "Have I been wasting my time?"

To be honest, I have high hope aboit my activiest online faucet claims inclusive, I hoped that one day soon I"ll hit it big!

Whats your take on this matter?

That's right, if you only claim from the PTC site and the faucet will not make you rich, because the rewards we receive are very small, on average only 3 Satoshi per hour, I think PTC and faucet sites are only for beginners to get to know crypto and wallets, then you are. better learn to trade crypto and invest. Good luck.

Unless you live in 2010 and use a faucet that pays around 5 btc per claim, then no, you're not gonna get rich from faucets unless you hit the jackpot or something. Then again who knows what the price of bitcoin and other altcoins will be in the next let's say 10 or so years.

Faucet claiming sites can never make you rich, what you get there are too insignificant, I would call it a waste of time.
You may have high hopes that these mainly unknown coins may somehow appreciate in price and become as big as Bitcoin, just know that is impossible, no coin can overtake Bitcoin as it is now.

Faucet and paid to click sites cannot make anyone rich. The money you will get from these paid to click sites are very small. Anybody depending on those things to make you rich is just wasting his time. Personally I don't spend too much time on PTC sites.

I read a review on faucet and it was written that, faucet can never every make you rich, it was created to make people claim crumbles and nothing more.

The only way you can get rich using faucet if you do offers and if only they can start up competition on a faucet site.

Will it make you rich? Definitely no. Is it going to make you extra income? Kinda. But too low.

Earning from paid to click site is never gonna make someone rich. It pays peanuts. Better find somewhere else to earn from.

Dear friend, you must understand that sadly no one faucet will ever make you rich. This is by now, a proven fact.
But I am sorry, could I anyway please know the name of this faucet? (Just for see) .
Thank you.

There is no way token received from coin faucet will make someone because they are pittance.

The only way to get rich online is to have a sold online business that serves lots of people with a great products or service.

Ewen Chia made a million dollars in less than 24 hours because he find a need large number of people and create a solution around the problem and effectively market it.

I don't see any option converting to rich because of faucet or paid to click! Maybe will be possible if you have some knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. So with the small amount you collected on faucet and paid to click, you trade them to increasing your incomes. With this way maybe is possible little by little you will improve your life.

Money gotten solely from faucet and paid to click sites will definitely not make you rich but it can set you up on the path to financial independent as you can invest the little money you get from this sites for a better return on these investments.

Sorry to tell you this but they are right. You can't make it big by just claiming to faucets, you won't even be able to live of from doing faucets even if you claim a hundred daily. You best spend your time claiming to do other online gigs.

Laughs😎 🤔, even when when you roll faucet/PTC for live time you can still get rich through it. It's a time sucker, completely waste of time and data, and energy, that won't even buy you pixas and cheeseburger etc.

People that could become rich using this medium are people with very huge number of referals or lucky people that win their Hi-lo games otherwise it is better you strive for other good means of Earning.

People that could become rich using this medium are people with very huge number of referals or lucky people that win their Hi-lo games otherwise it is better you strive for other good means of Earning.
Lol, I don't think any body have won through that HI_LO game before. All those hyping made around it, are all mirage. You can never become rich with PTC sites, even of you have more than 1000 referrals to your name. You can gain some reward that will give something tangible.

Lol, I don't think any body have won through that HI_LO game before. All those hyping made around it, are all mirage. You can never become rich with PTC sites, even of you have more than 1000 referrals to your name. You can gain some reward that will give something tangible.
I could agree with you to an extent because members don't win the Hi-Lo games , PTC are gradually fading away, I guess more Paid Forums will take charge soonest , the same applicable to Faucets. Their low Paying status discouraged members.

I could agree with you to an extent because members don't win the Hi-Lo games , PTC are gradually fading away, I guess more Paid Forums will take charge soonest , the same applicable to Faucets. Their low Paying status discouraged members.
You're right, imagine where I use more than 30 days to roll the faucet, complete other task like offerwalls, PTC ads, surveys, watching of videos, shortlink etc. Via cointiply I couldn't still make up to $2 worth of coins on their site. To tell you how low they pay members. They are fading out, forums are taking charge already.

They are and they will continue to fade , people who don't know other means of earning Crypto currencies and they don't have money to invest will be the onces continuously using faucets as means of Earning Crypto currencies. If they could make users earn minimum of $5 monthly it will be better.

Faucets are definitely a thing of the past. With very little potential to earn, let alone getting rich. Another problem is that they often have high withdrawal thresholds which often frustrates users, prompting them to leave midway.
paid forums are the best at the moment, unless you are good at/want to try your hand at trading!

Laughs😎 🤔, even when when you roll faucet/PTC for live time you can still get rich through it. It's a time sucker, completely waste of time and data, and energy, that won't even buy you pixas and cheeseburger etc.
Hahaha, I doubt that. You'll still be poor working on ptc or faucet platforms for a lifetime. You're only rich when your earnings is far more than your expenses which can never happen with those platforms.
I remember I earned $1 a month or even less on those platforms. What a wasted effort.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back