What's new

Can coins or token claimed from faucet and PTC (Paid to click site) make someone rich??

Never think of getting rich through faucets sites. Even from forum posting, you won't get rich not t to talk about faucet paying websites.

The faucets can only make you rich if the coin reaches moon and you sell that time. Like the way it happened with dogecoin , before a year 100 dogecoins were noting , now it is $20 and I myself was earning 100 dogecoins daily from faucet with less effort , that is $20 a day. But that time doge price was not even $0.005/

I dont think its possible to actually become rich with the above mentioned because the rewards are usually small and it would take alot of time to save them up to something reasonable. Tho if you invest your little earnings from there to something else, like a business or so it could play a huge part.

I don't think one can get rich on faucet by click paid because is very difficult to earn much money on faucet, because the earning is too small.

Not all ventures are worth venturing into, some are just like a waste of time even if it's not a scam because the pay is just so little that you can only use it for immediate expenses, how would you accumulate that for riches
Post automatically merged:

Being rich means to be able to afford one's expenses conveniently and still have enough to save and invest for future reference and I don't think that the little earnings from faucet can provide that.

Last edited:
Of course they are right by telling you that their faucets claim will not make you rich. To be frank, from my experience, no faucets claim will make you rich because claim is too small. So far I have not been able to earn even $1 from any one of the faucets I have used so far because it always take long time to earn such amount. It is just my opinion.

Those tokens are simply for showing appreciation of visiting their site regularly. You can just earn a living from it, talk more of riches.

I was very disappointed with the message that stared in my face whenni logged into my faucet crypto account a few hours ago to perform task and claim some point.

It read thus -Dont expect to get rich here, this faucet will not make you rich- I almost left the site, I thought to myself "Have I been wasting my time?"

To be honest, I have high hope aboit my activiest online faucet claims inclusive, I hoped that one day soon I"ll hit it big!

Whats your take on this matter?
It is a funny question and I will also give you funny answer. Yes you can be rich with coins claimed from faucet websites. Years back like 2015 I claimed some dogecoin which was not up to a dollar. Now this year the coin worth more than 200 dollars. Which means If i had more than that I would have made lots of money

That is a very funny one, money made from faucets and paid to click websites can never make you rich unless you are clicking every seconds throughout the day and through out the year.

I do t think that can be possible, whatever you are earning for faucet websites is just a little change, if you however have a real job with which you are earning enough to take care of yourself, your online earnings can eventually accumulate into something big.

Those tokens are simply for showing appreciation of visiting their site regularly. You can just earn a living from it, talk more of riches.
Yeah , they are kinda like Loyalty rewards , and in fact the faucet owners are making good money from the clicks they get from the users. I don't really think people will consider earning few cents from faucets for long run , they are just present to give the feeling of earning money for any newbie to online earning.

Yeah , they are kinda like Loyalty rewards , and in fact the faucet owners are making good money from the clicks they get from the users. I don't really think people will consider earning few cents from faucets for long run , they are just present to give the feeling of earning money for any newbie to online earning.
Yes, that's exactly what they are present doing. No one would love the idea of staying put at the faucets after learning other ways of earning better online. Only the newbies can be present simply because, they want to earn something online.

Yes, that's exactly what they are present doing. No one would love the idea of staying put at the faucets after learning other ways of earning better online. Only the newbies can be present simply because, they want to earn something online.
Yeah for newbies , even $0.01 cent can seem like precious and decent money because of the fact they are not aware they can make a living from earning money online. I was one among them to be honest untill I discovered ways to make money up to $3 a day.

I was very disappointed with the message that stared in my face whenni logged into my faucet crypto account a few hours ago to perform task and claim some point.

It read thus -Dont expect to get rich here, this faucet will not make you rich- I almost left the site, I thought to myself "Have I been wasting my time?"

To be honest, I have high hope aboit my activiest online faucet claims inclusive, I hoped that one day soon I"ll hit it big!

Whats your take on this matter?
It can only make the site owners rich not the users,when I started faucet pay I had this zeal to keep pushing,but all my efforts amount to nothing because of the low Payout.

You should be happy you are warned not to think of it as a best place to my money. PTC sites can never make you be rich. You just have to find other alternatives to getting money like trading or investing in crypto.

Faucet claiming sites can never make you rich, what you get there are too insignificant, I would call it a waste of time.
You may have high hopes that these mainly unknown coins may somehow appreciate in price and become as big as Bitcoin, just know that is impossible, no coin can overtake Bitcoin as it is now.

You have the answers already. Tokens claimed from the ptc sites cannot make you rich because the pay from such sites are peanuts and does not worth ones time at all.

I will say big no to that, you can only make little money fro PTC website. it can help you to earn some money and then use the money to build your own big business but it cant make you rich

definitely these sites can not make you rich, the site especially ptc sites can be an alternative source of income, one to compliment whatever you earn as an individual, but it can not be your main source of income.

Never think of getting rich through faucets sites. Even from forum posting, you won't get rich not t to talk about faucet paying websites.
That's why I am not working in ptc sites they are only time wasting jobs, if we really can want to become rich, then affiliate marketing
investment are trading these are few best options.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back