What's new

Can coins or token claimed from faucet and PTC (Paid to click site) make someone rich??

Nope they wont make you rich. I use one only because they give me interest on the bitcoins I do have. I click on the faucet every once in a while but make more off the interest. I usually take out $1000 or more at a time.

Claiming coins from paid to click sites or faucet sites can never make us rich. Almost all of us who went into crypto by our own means worked with them and as time goes on, we were familiar with crypto and then started upgrading to other earning means.

I had been trying to claim on different faucets for how many years already but I did not earn honestly a decent amount because of the very low payment that it gives. When I was new to online world I was very excited and happy that I was earning at faucets but lately I realized that I just wasted my precious time and data for working without earning a good amount of money.

I was very disappointed with the message that stared in my face whenni logged into my faucet crypto account a few hours ago to perform task and claim some point.

It read thus -Dont expect to get rich here, this faucet will not make you rich- I almost left the site, I thought to myself "Have I been wasting my time?"

To be honest, I have high hope aboit my activiest online faucet claims inclusive, I hoped that one day soon I"ll hit it big!

Whats your take on this matter?
There is no way that a faucet site can make you rich. Faucet sites are what is referred to as microearning and when you are on these sites you will see that the amount that you earn per claim is a fraction of a dollar, some even going as low as one thousandth of a dollar, and you can only claim after certain time intervals. This is a good way to learn about crypto and earn crypto for the first time but not to get rich at all.

I was very disappointed with the message that stared in my face whenni logged into my faucet crypto account a few hours ago to perform task and claim some point.

It read thus -Dont expect to get rich here, this faucet will not make you rich- I almost left the site, I thought to myself "Have I been wasting my time?"

To be honest, I have high hope aboit my activiest online faucet claims inclusive, I hoped that one day soon I"ll hit it big!

Definitely yes. I do believe that you understand the meaning of "faucets" before dealing with them. If you are thinking of becoming rich right now with faucets, I think you are making a wrong statement. But you can become rich in the future just by claiming from faucets.

Money or coins received from PTC sites can never ever make you rich. Its not even enough for data subscriptions most times which is really very annoying but if you just want to keep your self busy u can go for them

If you have a good and a steady job that pays you a worthy reward for labour, you wouldn't spend a minute on those PTC. Those are just to help people get by, those without a job. But in all reality, they can't make you rich.

I don't think so because a person cannot become rich only by earning without skills.
if someone is willing to earn huge amount of money he must have some skills like graphic designing web designing or programming, then he could become rich by online earning.

With my experience from PTC sites , I can boldly tell you that it is not possible to earn something tangible from PTC sites because they pay low amount of money , and yet they waste people's time .
I won't recommend such site to anyone

I love using faucets to get some altcoins that have potential, not Bitcoin though.

This is the only way you might get rich, if you keep those altcoins you're accumulating for a year or two, it will be quite a sum.

Nope they wont make you rich. I use one only because they give me interest on the bitcoins I do have. I click on the faucet every once in a while but make more off the interest. I usually take out $1000 or more at a time.
Faucet and paid to click sites cannot make anyone rich. The money you will get from these paid to click sites are very small. Anybody depending on those things ...

One can't make that much money on PTC websites because earning is very low۔ There are other websites that can be used to make money, but there are other websites that can be used for a small amount of time.Such as Bizdustry and trendi There is a lot of money to be made on these websites

Yeah, you shouldn't focus on Faucets and PTC platforms to get rich, it's almost impossible, you should look at it more as a side hustle, something you use to complement a stabilized earning like investments or even salaries .

Definitely won't make you rich cause the money are little, if for instance that little coin you are able to get it from millions of people then you can be rich through accumulation of coin from different sources, but if it's from one then it's impossible.

Bro forget it it's just a token, you can never be Rich with rich with such money it's just a token I call it Money for subsribtion, yes that's what it is, if you want a site that will turn you into a millionaire, look out for an investment site yes that's it, when you invest you enjoy a greater Chunk of your money

The earnings from faucets can be abysmal, but I enjoy it. It's definitely not going to make you rich, but the price of any coin you earn can go sky-high in a few years.

And faucetcrypto is fun, with chat rooms and everything.

Yes definitely your are 101% right agreed. There is no way token received from coin faucet will make someone because they are pittance.
The only way to get rich online is to have a sold online business that serves lots of people with a great products or service.
Ewen Chia made a million dollars in less than 24 hours because he find a need large number of people and create a solution around the problem and effectively market it.

Paid to click website and Faucets pay an amount that is close to nothing. So I just wonder why do many people waste their precious time after such useless websites? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I opine that faucets are a big waste of time. Only some Paid to click websites might give a good amount of profits.

I don't see any option converting to rich because of faucet or paid to click! Maybe will be possible if you have some knowledge about cryptocurrency trading. So with the small amount you collected on faucet and paid to click, you trade them to increasing your incomes. With this way maybe is possible little by little you will improve your life.
This is what I've also noticed people do. They trade their cryptocurrency earnings they got online to make more profits, but it still has to be a significant sum.

Coupled with the fact that cryptocurrency appreciates in value the longer you hold it, this is a good choice.

The money you earn from faucets and ptc cannot even pay your internet bills let alone making you rich. earnings form PTC and faucets are good only for buying chocolates.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back