What's new

Can a man work as a nail painter?

Yes, there is nothing wrong. The fact remains that there are so many unemployed people and they get a job as a nail painter in many salons. This is a really great thing if you are jobless.
Seriously and I have people around here that are doing this as a business. They are males and they have their own salon that is purely dedicated for nail plaiting, hair, babing and some other necessary services.

You are can, if I have such an opportunity, I will take it. All you need to do is to learn about the business, be unique and creative. Ladies will want to come for your service because you are a man doing a woman's business and if you are handsome and have a great sense of humor, you will make more money

You are can, if I have such an opportunity, I will take it. All you need to do is to learn about the business, be unique and creative. Ladies will want to come for your service because you are a man doing a woman's business and if you are handsome and have a great sense of humor, you will make more money
My mum is a hair dresser , while my sister is doing both hairdressing , Manicure and pedicure , and i have picked few things about nail painting from them , my sister has at least three male apprentice.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no shame in doing anything that is legit when it comes to making money from. This is the reason why I believe that this kind of job is nothing for a man to be ashamed of being into it because the most important thing is that by the end of the day, you have been able to make money to put food on your table.

Yes the job is for women but if this man can do it and do it to the best of his ability then there is no fault in that and I think women will patronize him if his work is good

I want to correct the impression that a particular job is a woman and another is for a man. As far as I am concerned, what a woman can do, a man can do even better. So, I know that men can also do good jobs being nail painters at a saloon. All it needs is the man learning the trade well before starting.

I want to correct the impression that a particular job is a woman and another is for a man. As far as I am concerned, what a woman can do, a man can do even better. So, I know that men can also do good jobs being nail painters at a saloon. All it needs is the man learning the trade well before starting.

Exactly! Your responsibilities are not going to ask you whether you are doing the job that seem to be for a woman when you are paying with the money that we have end for the job. This is why I don't believe that it is necessary for someone to be looking at the nature of the job that he or she is doing to be more of sex-related before you can take on the job.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back