What's new

Buying the Dip

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date

Deleted member 403

How do you know when to buy the dip or sell your position? Do you think it ultimately comes down to pure luck or is there a strategy behind it? Most people HODL and buy during dips but there is a small percentage who sell their positions.

I am this kind of cryptocurrency user that most times doesn't HODL their investment as I don't like taking much risk, I mostly use cryptocurrency to receive my payment online as it's quite easy and cheap to receive online payment through cryptocurrencies.

I follow analyst reports and signals. Sometimes they pay off other times it turns out bad. Usually I check the buy and sell other. Not good at analysing growth and fall for now. I have just been dependent on others

How do you know when to buy the dip or sell your position? Do you think it ultimately comes down to pure luck or is there a strategy behind it? Most people HODL and buy during dips but there is a small percentage who sell their positions.
As a newcomer in the Forex Market the first thing you will hear is buy at dip and sell at high, but also consider trading at support and resistance.

If you want to know when to buy the dip , calculate the percentage drop of the coin you are investing using technical analysis i am good in that , but make sure you always remember to set your stop loss
Post automatically merged:

If you want to know when to buy the dip , calculate the percentage drop of the coin you are investing using technical analysis i am good in that , but make sure you always remember to set your stop loss

The stop loss features is what I i have not real know how to use or seen on Binance except I place a sell other which is usually stop gain not stop loss.if you know how it is done please relate .

The stop loss features is what I i have not real know how to use or seen on Binance except I place a sell other which is usually stop gain not stop loss.if you know how it is done please relate .
When you make use of futures on binance you can set a stop loss order , but when you make use of spot you set a limit order to sell ,just like stop loss

When you make use of futures on binance you can set a stop loss order , but when you make use of spot you set a limit order to sell ,just like stop loss

That's great my friend, can you tell me more about this future trading and margin trading that is available on Binance and other platforms , it is an aspect am not well informed. The opportunities and the risk involved.

There is definitely a strategy behind it, I got to know this when I joined rally trade to learn forex trading and money market so one can say that there is a time when the market is bullish then you sell and buy when it's bearish

That's great my friend, can you tell me more about this future trading and margin trading that is available on Binance and other platforms , it is an aspect am not well informed. The opportunities and the risk involved.
The risk is much more higher ,because the higher your leverage ,the higher your risk and capability to lose , so you have to know how to manage your leverage very well

The risk is much more higher ,because the higher your leverage ,the higher your risk and capability to lose , so you have to know how to manage your leverage very well
This term leverage is what I don't understand, let say for instance I have $50 to invest in margin or future trading how do I go about it and what's the difference with spot trading?.

Hmm..... Like today i learnt that no matter how long it took for the coin to be at a stage it will still come down, because the composite man need to make profit but it may take many days..

There is something more than your knowledge, skills and intelligence, it is called luck. Sometimes you have to be lucky. However, this does not mean you should not trust your intuition.

The best decision ever is buying when there's dip (that is to say when the prices of cryptocurrency are low) and sell later when the prices are a bit high.

Buying the dip is the main principle upon which we hodl our cryptocurrency assets at some point. It will surely come down to our buying appetite and boom, we're in profits

Buying the dip is the main principle upon which we hodl our cryptocurrency assets at some point. It will surely come down to our buying appetite and boom, we're in profits
It all depends on how you set your stop loss and stop profit and others because that really matters a lot when you are holding crypto currency

It all depends on how you set your limit and buy price when you are trading crypto currency and how you monitor the price movement

Buying when the price has gone down can be consider a good move. But it is difficult to find how when will that happen. You might see like the currency is going down, but you never know an hour later it might go up.

Bitcoin's price is still up 89 percent this year, owing to speculation that large investors are using the largest cryptocurrency as a shield against inflation in the aftermath of trillions of dollars in coronavirus-related economic stimulus provided by governments and central banks across the world over the past year.

I have not been lucky with Crypto most times as it's not easy trying to understand the right time to buy. Most times prices fall after I have buy at high rate.

I really don't know much about crypto currency or dip as well. But with what you ask here now will give me the zeal to do some research about it and am very sure I will get the right answer for this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back