What's new

Buying the Dip

In buying the dip, one should have it in mind that anything can happen.it is either you come up succesful and make gains or you loose .i will say it is important to take risks although, it pays.

Even at the dip people are simply fade up buying it. I'm fade up too cos it keeps dipping inside, the end of dip is unknown just highly unpredictable.

Unless I am in dire need for the money, I will never sell my cryptos during the dip. Instead, I will continue to buy cryptos and build my portfolio.

How do you know when to buy the dip or sell your position? Do you think it ultimately comes down to pure luck or is there a strategy behind it? Most people HODL and buy during dips but there is a small percentage who sell their positions.
There is nothing or technical analysis that could tell the time to buy at dip. Currently what we have been hearing is buy the dip, buy the dip, but now the dip as gotten dipper.

Sometimes luck could actually be on play, but i believe there is actually a strategy of when to buy during a dip and when to sell off. And i believe its based on personal point of view in the sense that you sould set your goal, this is how much i can afford to loose once it gets to this point during a dip i need to pull out.
Cryptocurrency is all about luck and sometimes look can actually be in play according to what you have actually said that is why most people just invest in any little bit currency that is out in the market.

There is nothing or technical analysis that could tell the time to buy at dip. Currently what we have been hearing is buy the dip, buy the dip, but now the dip as gotten dipper.
The funny thing about buying the dip is that you wouldn't know when the dip will stop, you buy a coin at $500 and you are happy the next the coin is doing $320 yo will feel cheated by the dip.

Personally, I don't have so much big money invested in Crypto as to warrant me to study the market too much or do some technical analysis. I am just holding some money in some few coins and watch out for any opportunity to take advantage of. That's all.

Personally, I don't have so much big money invested in Crypto as to warrant me to study the market too much or do some technical analysis. I am just holding some money in some few coins and watch out for any opportunity to take advantage of. That's all.
The thing is that all the two currencies in the market are going through a dip so this is definitely the best time of the year to buy cryptocurrency and hope to get a lot of returns on your investment.

If I am trading the volatile market of forex or maybe cryptocurrency I think immediately my profit is 5% I will mediately exit the trade because I don't know what will happen next, the price might come down and you may even be at loss.

How do you know when to buy the dip or sell your position? Do you think it ultimately comes down to pure luck or is there a strategy behind it? Most people HODL and buy during dips but there is a small percentage who sell their positions.
You don't just buy the dip for every coin , the dip is best for top coins like BNB , bitcoin , ethereum and DOT . You can only sell your position during the dip if the dip still allow you to have your capital .

Some people do that especially those new to the market. They invest thousands of their funds in shit coins that can easily turn to zero and end up rekt.
It is outright ignorance and lack of patience to learn what is expected. This is why it is good to get a reliable mentor who won't allow you to lose money that way.

..Hmm.. you are trading likewise, what you do is also technical analysis reason being that you also look for opportunity to take advantage of.

In trading the selling and buying is the crux which the trader should discern. But in crypto currency there is no such basis like the stocks and forex which are both connected to a foothold. Making it worse for crypto the whales can play a game on the public with the manipulation of the prices. Now this question is a good one - when to buy when the price is low. Maybe now is the time, just maybe.

I don't know when it is the right time to buy the dip,I'm just new into cryptocurrency and I am just learning a lot of things about cryptocurrency here, do you think people can predict the right time to buy the dip ?

Buying the dip in cryptocurrency sometimes could be so annoying especially if you buy the dip and they dip keep on dipping ,sometimes I can also buy a dip so much that I may not even be able to have money to buy more dip again.

I follow analyst reports and signals. Sometimes they pay off other times it turns out bad. Usually I check the buy and sell other. Not good at analysing growth and fall for now. I have just been dependent on others
This strategy is also very good to check the analysis of those we consider as an authority in the market place to do all the speculation and analyse the trends before one would be able to jump into the fray and buy.

Simply sign up for Chime, and the free banking app will lend you cash for free, you just relax while it will spot you up to $100 any time.

If you want to know when to buy the dip , calculate the percentage drop of the coin you are investing using technical analysis i am good in that , but make sure you always remember to set your stop loss
Post automatically merged:

If you want to know when to buy the dip , calculate the percentage drop of the coin you are investing using technical analysis i am good in that , but make sure you always remember to set your stop loss
You're right bro because there are many people that are good in technical analysis but they don't have risk management putting stop loss is very good.

Another thing that I want to point here is the fact that buying the dip doesn't just go ho for any coin. The coin should be one that has good use case which will prompt it rise during the bullish days. People waste more buying the dip of shit coins with hope that they are going to rise in no distance time.

Buying the dip or selling when the market is about to go into a bear market isn't luck but strategy. For one to know this efficiently, one really need to learn technical support analysis to be able to read the market

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back