Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would it be wise to buy stock in upcoming and new cannabis companies? Cannabis in the US is huge right now and I think buying stocks in some of the bigger cannabis companies, would help draw a lot of profit. Do you guys think it can draw a lot of profit for investing in said stocks? Or would it be best to wait a bit longer for the cannabis business to get better?

A lot of companies are beginning to delve into the cannabis business. One thing I've also come to realise is that once the US takes the lead on some matters, other countries begin to follow suit.
So I'll say it's good to invest now

Buying a stock of a cannabis company in US is actually a good investment option. However, my advice to you Is to look at long term and not short term so that you won't sell at loss if the stock is dipping

Cannabis is not generally accepted in all countries, my country for example takes any cannabis activity as illegal so you should be careful if you choose to invest in such companies as you may be caught and face legal consequences

Buying a stock in a US company is a very good investment thing to do and again one of the best companies to buy from is a cannabis company which has more prospect

I think the cannabis buissness has gain much traction over the years and it's worth investing in. I don't need to wait for a couple of years in order not to miss out.

Would it be wise to buy stock in upcoming and new cannabis companies? Cannabis in the US is huge right now and I think buying stocks in some of the bigger cannabis companies, would help draw a lot of profit. Do you guys think it can draw a lot of profit for investing in said stocks? Or would it be best to wait a bit longer for the cannabis business to get better?
This could require patient because they are yet to gain reputation but we also need to consider FOMO, so you can invest like amount of money you can afford to lose to give it a chance...

Not all countries will accept this form of stocks in their jurisdiction. Cannabis itself is like a harmful drug that can be detrimental to people's health if not checked and controlled

Buying stock in cannabis companies is a very good investment but unfortunately not all countries accept it. It would be wiser to look at long term and not short term in order not to lose out.

It would be really profitable, especially when they get to experience massive growth and enough patronage. It's a risk though, but worth it.

Are you talking about the cannabis , the real cannabis , though its illegal in my country but people are making money from cannabis business throughout the world.

Well it depends on your location, in my country this is illegal so I won't advice anyone from my location to make an investment in it not to mention buying stock. But it is legal and doing well in your country then you can give it a try

The cannabis industry is very lucrative and I think buying stocks is very idea and will be profitable in the long run as the case may be.

I cannot decide what to say with that kind of company because in our country cannabis is considered dangerous drug that a mere possession can land you in jail. But I understand that in a country where cannabis is legal then maybe that would be an attractive investment.

Definitely yeah because people might now know now but cannabis would be a big point if investment in the future too, all that's needed now is to get it legalised across lots of places

Well I never heard about these business believing that the business can be very profitable, depending on your location and also your country.

Business is business if what they are sold is in the purview of the law. There is nothing that may stop from buying stock with the business organizer

I would prefer to buy stocks in other non addictive companies, me investing in canabis is more like promoting it, would prefer other stocks than such

It would be really profitable, especially when they get to experience massive growth and enough patronage. It's a risk though, but worth it.
I'm not sure it's a risk anymore because it has been legalized in Canada and the US if my guess serves me right. Which means very soon, other countries would begin to adopt legalizing it.
Almost everywhere, the health benefits of CBD oil is now being talked about

You need to carry out your reasearch first and find out if cannabis is legalized in the local market and the market availability for it
Post automatically merged:

If weed is localized in your geological environment then it's a good idea to invest in because people consume cannabis sativa a lot

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back