What's new

Buying stocks in newly formed cannabis companies

Yes yes. Buying it and keep is a wise idea. Stocks are being purchased these days as a long term investment. And good. Although I have never heard of cannabis company in the USA

Would it be wise to buy stock in upcoming and new cannabis companies? Cannabis in the US is huge right now and I think buying stocks in some of the bigger cannabis companies, would help draw a lot of profit. Do you guys think it can draw a lot of profit for investing in said stocks? Or would it be best to wait a bit longer for the cannabis business to get better?
I will gladly buy stock in a new cannabis company provided it is legalise in the country. Cannabis has lots of benefit and it used for many purposes and consume by lots of people.

Cannabis company investment in the US is a great deal because the stocks grows on the daily and profit comes when business moves to its maximum.

Well, you could opt for it but whenever you're buying stock from a company, you should be able to research on their track record, and their long term goals and access its feasibility.

As long as it's legal for me to buy such stocks in these companies, I'm definitely going to take up the opportunity and make money from my investment in that since it's open to buy the stocks.

Buying stocks in newly built cannabis company is a good way of making investments because a lot of people consume this particular products and where there is a high demand, there is also a high supply and increment in price.

If the company can be trusted, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't take the opportunity to buy their stock? Also if their stock looks profitable, why miss out on it?

Cannabis is illegal in my home country, and there are no publicly traded company in my home country dealing with Cannabis. If it is legal in your country, and if the Cannabis companies are listed in the stock exchange, you can buy shares.

I have seen ads on buying cannabis and how they promised to be very lucrative. I don't think it is legal and people will be scared of buying the stocks despite the high returns.
In my country, it is not.

As far as the company's stock is still on the increase that I will keep on making profit from my investment, I'm going to stick with it till it shows a negative side that I should pull out.

I don't see why you shouldn't but the stocks. Just like you rightly said the cannabis market is huge and of course profit oriented, I think buying stocks depends on a lot of factors tho.

IN my home country, cannabis is illegal substance. You cannot grow cannabis, you cannot sell cannabis, you cannot form a company to deal with cannabis business. Since it is illegal, I cannot invest in cannabis.

The cannabis industry is one of the fastest growing industry. Buying stocks of such industry would be a plus. I have seem couple of them grow exponentially.

I think it's a wise decision to invest in such kind of company which I believe it general acceptance by a vast number of countries will definitely push or boost it influences and at a time a double way profit will be generated.

Cannabis is a very good investment and also it is very profitable but that is only if it is legalized in your own country then it is not a bad idea to invest in it

With the news around on how growing of cannabis is becoming popular especially in the US and some other countries or regions, it could make it a good investment one can go into. I think it will become so popular in no distant time. Just my opinion though.

Investing in a cannabis company's stock in the United States is a good idea. However, my suggestion to you is to consider the long term rather than the short term in order to avoid selling at a loss if the stock falls.

I would say you should follow your heart. The thing is this buying shares of a thing is unpredictable. You might buy shares and it may work out or it might not work out also.

Cannabis is not generally accepted in all countries, my country for example takes any cannabis activity as illegal so you should be careful if you choose to invest in such companies as you may be caught and face legal consequences
This is actually something worth considering? Seems you have knowledge about cannabis investment, could you enlighten me a bit more as to it's process of investment.

Would it be wise to buy stock in upcoming and new cannabis companies? Cannabis in the US is huge right now and I think buying stocks in some of the bigger cannabis companies, would help draw a lot of profit. Do you guys think it can draw a lot of profit for investing in said stocks? Or would it be best to wait a bit longer for the cannabis business to get better?
It could be a lucrative one.
I think it would be better to wait bit longer for the cannabis business to get better.
At that time, it would be clear if it is a better option buying stocks from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back