What's new

Buying shares in a company to get part ownership

I bought shares of a local tv station and ever since, I haven't heard of any improvements. I am beginning to see it as a scam. The company never deemed it fit to make a public address on the shares. Many of such companies are many in my country

This is a lifetime investment especially when done with the right company. A brother of mine has bought a share of a particular company before but few years after that the company got frozen up and was no more in existence. It is very important to involve expert in carrying out this transaction.
This is very true,especially when you are not well knowledgable about the stock market.It is good to go through a stock broker.I bought mine in a marine organisation and for some tme i have not heard anything about them,but they are still operating though.

I'll prefer to own shares instead of being a part owner. Being a part owner give me the liability of being the loss of the company in case it occurs.

I have shares in different companies like blackberry, wimi, lucid cars and Tesla. I only bought the shares to have a good knowledge about how the market works and be an investor in the company

Has anyone here invested in a company by buying shares in it? Maybe you want to get majority ownership, or a portion of the company. I think shares is the way to go right? Shares means you partly own that company, while stocks is like an investment right?
I am still newbie in that aspect and area, but I have seen and heard people buying company shares which automatically makes them one of the shareholder of the company there by making them joint owner.

I have shares in different companies just to have some part of ownership of the business. It's really a good experience investing in stock as well I'm now learning bit by bit

That might turn out to be another good investment plan if you invest Ina company by buying a part of the major shares of that company and becoming a part owner of the company as well

I personally don't, but my parents did in the past. Here in Italy, they bought shares for:
Assicurazioni Generali (Italian insurance company) and Autostrade per l'italia (the company that manages the privatized Italian highway network).
The first (Assicurazioni Generali) had an economic return on their money over the course of a year, but unfortunately, the other (Autostrade per l'italia) brought a loss!
This, however, many years ago.

motorway

Has anyone here invested in a company by buying shares in it? Maybe you want to get majority ownership, or a portion of the company. I think shares is the way to go right? Shares means you partly own that company, while stocks is like an investment right?
Have not in my entire life but shares just to form partnership with the company.. I think its a good idea and not a good idea. Depending on the shares should know its risk.

I can proudly say I own part of Amazon , apple , Tesla and Google on my stocks though Microsoft really appreciate these days

Looking out for the right company that has that potential to bring profit after buying their shares is ideal. Signal is needed and better analytical review.

It also means that if the company losses, you also lose and if the company gains, you too will surely gain, it's a good thing but one need to make good findings so you won't end up buying shares in a company that is going to fold up soon.

A quite lot number of persons are involved in buying companies stock or shares from the company most of this people knows the percentage of the income they will generate as they do so because it is a kind of business with profit you don't work for.

If you have money, this is the best option to own a business because you will be investing on a business that is already established and perhaps already generating profits. You will co-own the business by investing.

Buying shares is another way to owning a business,you could use the mafia way by forcing then to hand over or sell their shares to you and make you the owner by highest shareholder

Well a lot of things could determine the possibility of the outcome from the amount or degree of intended shares and also prior research should be done so as not to fall short

Buying shares is another way to owning a business,you could use the mafia way by forcing then to hand over or sell their shares to you and make you the owner by highest shareholder
LoL, I wonder how it would all play out, I have never seen it happen in real life before, only in movies, mostly in all these Thailand series, they are fund of doing such things.

buying shares is also a good idea ,no matter how small it is ,one of the ways of investing your money us by purchasing a share in a bank or company ,it is very advisable to buy a share in a company maybe sports

I have never bought shares Inna company before for the purpose of being a partner in that company. It will be a very good idea though because you would have become invested if you own some majority shares in such companies

Whether you buy shares in public company or private company, you become an owner. While you need to buy a lot of shares in public company to have your representation in the management board, you can become a co owner in a private company with small investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back