What's new

Buying shares in a company to get part ownership

I don't prefer buying shares to acquire part of the ownership. I would rather buy shares and get my divedends to stop the regret of future losses.

Well shares of a very reputable company or a company with reputable prescription is highly profitable this is another way of which can be referred to as an indirect form of investment which you don't to personally get your self involved at all time.

This seems to be a very attractive kind of arrangement though if you ask me. I myself have never have the privilege of buying shares in any company that will make me a major share holder or owner of the company

Part ownership in a company depends on the level of your engagement either directly or indirectly. indirectly in the sense of your contribution or the number of shares you have with the business organisation which will helped you have some good amount of the part of income.

I haven't and you may not really find anyone from here, buying large percentage of the company shares are done mostly by the very wealthy people, large percentage of shares to enable you own a percentage of the company can be worth hundreds of millions , If I had such opportunity, I would definitely invest.

Owning a stock a actually means buying a percentage of ownership in the company but many new investors have misconceptions about the benefits.

Has anyone here invested in a company by buying shares in it? Maybe you want to get majority ownership, or a portion of the company. I think shares is the way to go right? Shares means you partly own that company, while stocks is like an investment right?
Buy stocks or shares is very wonderful it makes a part of the company and shares from the company's profits. But we need to be very careful before buying shares... some companies end up crashing or closed down.

Yes buying of shares is a quick way to becoming a part owner of a company. It's a route many have travelled and I hope to travel that same road too.
You'll really need to be convincing and have a lot of money if you want other shareholders to part with their shares for you

Honestly, both buying shares or buying stock is the same thing, it just means that you are a part owner of the company. But stock is more of government owned companies.

I personally buy shares not wanting to be the majority shareholder, but just looking for a small profit because I am not a whale

It will be a great to buy shares in a company but why not buy the whole of the company and make it your but only if you have enough money to do so. I think it will be better than buying shares.

You can buy shares in private limited companies and own the company partly. However, you can do this only when you know the company owner personally.

It is a good thing to do, but we have to be careful with the said company and what services they are actually offering as we tend to have lots of scams these days.

I have never buy any shares in company before but buying shares is really because you have to keep for long time, so to make good money from it.

Yes, stocks is like an investment when shares means you partly own a business. Most business sells part of it's ownership as shares when they are having difficulties in their business.

Purchasing stock in a corporation is a fantastic method to diversify your investing portfolio. However, if you want to buy the type of shares you're talking about as the company's majority owner, you'll need to know what you're doing.

Yes I think over the years, alot of people have engage in buying shares from different companies which enables them to br part of the company sometimes even indirectly through their financial support to the company.

Buying shares in a company does not necessarily means you own the company. It's means you are investing some amount into the company. you need to buy a lion shares in order to claim ownership of a company. And this is usually stands at 45% and above.

Has anyone here invested in a company by buying shares in it? Maybe you want to get majority ownership, or a portion of the company. I think shares is the way to go right? Shares means you partly own that company, while stocks is like an investment right?
The two terms, shares and stocks have similar meanings.
Stocks are a collection of shares. If you buy shares in a company, you automatically become a part owner of that company.
If you want to profit big, then you will have to buy bigger shares.

I have not invested in a company before through buying of shares. You are right, if you buy shares in a company, you become part of that company. Stocks mean the same thing as shares.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back