Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here invested in a company by buying shares in it? Maybe you want to get majority ownership, or a portion of the company. I think shares is the way to go right? Shares means you partly own that company, while stocks is like an investment right?

I have bought shares in a company, specifically Bank, but the bank went bankrupt and investors lost their monies.

It's was a bad experience, choose what Company to by shares in, it is very important.

Most people realize that owning a stock means buying a percentage of ownership in the company, but many new investors have misconceptions about the benefits and responsibilities of being a shareholder. Many of these misconceptions stem from a lack of understanding of the amount of ownership that each stock represents. For large companies, such as Apple (AAPL) and Exxon Mobil (XOM), one share is merely a drop in the pond. Even if you owned $1 million worth of shares, you'd still be a small potato with very little equity in the company.

Do not just buy shares into a company, due diligence shod be done first to know if it would be a profitable business to enter into and how you would get your profit.

Shares purchase on a particular company is a way of getting into and becoming a part owner of that company.And your standing to able to make a significant comtribution is dependent on the volume of share holdings you have in the firm.Years back i bought into some firm an a financial institution,though it was a small share holding but their performance over the years has been impresive.

This is a lifetime investment especially when done with the right company. A brother of mine has bought a share of a particular company before but few years after that the company got frozen up and was no more in existence. It is very important to involve expert in carrying out this transaction.

My wife has shares of stocks of their company that is worth more than $20,000. But their company is a huge one so the ownership is not material. What matters is the annual dividends that my wife receives aside from the increase in the price of the stocks in the market. For a small company I don't think they will sell you a sizable volume that can make you a major shareholder.

I have bought shares in a company, specifically Bank, but the bank went bankrupt and investors lost their monies.

It's was a bad experience, choose what Company to by shares in, it is very important.
This is one of the reasons why some people don't like investing with start ups because they are afraid a situation like this could present in the future and they would be devasted.

Buying shares Ina company is a good way to also up your investment portfolio. But for you to buy the type of shares you're talking about as a majority owner of the company, you need to know what you're doing to do that

Most business men you see today are into these. They buy shares form any good company they can have access to. And in most cases, they also buy from little or new companies they feel have potential to succeed
Post automatically merged:

Most business men you see today are into these. They buy shares form any good company they can have access to. And in most cases, they also buy from little or new companies they feel have potential to succeed

Has anyone here invested in a company by buying shares in it? Maybe you want to get majority ownership, or a portion of the company. I think shares is the way to go right? Shares means you partly own that company, while stocks is like an investment right?
You are right, buying shares in Company is exactly what it implies - buying a share(part) of the company you consequently own part of that company.

You don't only share or partake in the profit the company makes going forward, you all bear part of the lose in the event the company fails.

Buying huge percentage of shares in a company/organisation is another way of partnership and investment and also having a say in that company.

Reading a book by Robert kiyosaki and he said buying shares in different companies is one of the ways rich people avoid paying tasks.

Actually it's ok doing so but you need to have thought about things alot before choosing any country at all you need to be sure your shares are save with them and what might happen in the future.

Yea i think it’s really a good idea to buy stock or and even shares in a company just to become part ownership of the company and you can later rise to become the company highest shareholder but the reverse is the case if the company bankrupt.we really need to careful before investing and buying shares.

Actually it's ok doing so but you need to have thought about things alot before choosing any country at all you need to be sure your shares are save with them and what might happen in the future.
I've heard several times how profitable this investment could be especially if done with expert's advice. Buying a company share entitle you to be part of the owner of the company depending on the quantity you buy.
Post automatically merged:

This is a better way of investing one's money. Buying a share of a particular company makes you a co-ownership of the company in such a way that you are eligible to get dividend on you share either monthly or yearly depending on the company's schedule

Last edited:
I'm my country here, share are not really profitable except you are rich and have enough funds to buy much of it and have access to the companies earnings per share.

This depends on the volume of shares of you are purchasing. The higher the shares you own the higher leverage you have in the company.

Yea i think it’s really a good idea to buy stock or and even shares in a company just to become part ownership of the company and you can later rise to become the company highest shareholder but the reverse is the case if the company bankrupt.we really need to careful before investing and buying shares.
Yes it's possible, and rising in the cada to become the highest stakeholder in a company takes either long time work or one time investment of a money to get over 50% of the company's total shares.

It's possible and if done in a good company will be a good investment.

In my country, one of the ways of investing your money is buy purchasing shares in banks or companies, somehow, everything went silent people that invested in shares years back have not gotten their dividends till date.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back