What's new

Buying & Selling backlinks

Buying backlinks simply means paying somebody to post you are at a call or a link to an article or his or her website that is a great thing to increase their therapy can also increase their SEO ranking but I don't think it is good to be buying it because that will be costly

With the recent update by Google, I don't think backlinks will be profitable as before. Emphasis are laid more on the content of the website and reader experience. Old and established websites has an edge too.

I think search engine optimization really frowns at bloggers or website owners from buying backlinks because it can have a major effect on the ranking of their website if care is not taken

Can you throw more light as to what blacklinks are, this is actually my first time hearing about it. And how do people actually make money from this selling this

If you own a website, selling backlinks is the easiest way to make money from your website.

Where to sell the backlinks?

You can find buyers on social sites, mostly facebook groups, forums, or backlink marketplace.

How much can you earn by selling backlink?

You can earn anywhere from few cents to $20-$30 per backlinks. The money you can earn depends on your domain authority, alexa rank, content quality, etc.

Can you recommend any backlink marketplace to get started?

Go to backlinks.com, register as a seller and submit your site. You can earn anywhere from 40 cents to $12 per backlink sold depending on your domain authority.
With my understanding of backlink. I think backlink are links paste in other blog that directs to an article in one's blog. If I am right by what I said.
Then how will I now earn from my backlink and how do I start to earn for I am interested in making more money

If you have a website with high traffic (at least 2K daily traffic), high DA (at least 50 DA), you can use your site to sell backlinks and make money. I have seen high traffic and high D websites charging as high as $50 per backlink.

When you buy backlinks, what you are doing is paying someone to share your website link on his or her website. When you are selling backlinks, you are receiving paying for sharing his website link on your website
Thank you for clarifying that, I was already getting confused with the different comments and post thread that I was seeing. Backlinks would definitely be a good way to make some extra cash

The building unlike buying a house the price and earning the more I time can for me what they the building price building price building it which is which high

This is my first time hearing of the term backlist, I don't even know what a backlist is and it was not explained. If Google is against it, is the money really worth it? What if they penalize you?

People who charge money to guest post on their websites are lso basically selling backlinks. By receiving payment from the guest writers, the owner of the website is allowing the writer post backlinks.

buying and selling black links that is also a pasive and great way to earn or get money ,it is legit and also brings you allot of profits that you din expect ,it is very easy to use ,Ann it also helps allot in term of business

Working on the key words to make sure the website is known is better than buying of backlknk. This is because the buyer may later delete the backlink

Don't really know more about the business buying and selling of backlink, with my personal view I don't really think that the business can really earn much.

Thanks for these information, never knew backlinks could make one some cool cash, will consider this when i create or get a website for additional income

I've heard about back links before but this is the first time am understanding how it works. If the back links would be deleted after some time and its penalize, then is it really worth it?

For those who don't know backlinks are one of the ways of directing traffic to your site but I didn't know that it can be bought

Buying backlinks is a form of marketing, it's good for business. From this your site would be shared to alot of people. But for the users most times it's very annoying

Thanks to this information I really appreciate but how will one know the domain authority that could provide much money by selling backline

If you own a website, selling backlinks is the easiest way to make money from your website.

Where to sell the backlinks?

You can find buyers on social sites, mostly facebook groups, forums, or backlink marketplace.

How much can you earn by selling backlink?

You can earn anywhere from few cents to $20-$30 per backlinks. The money you can earn depends on your domain authority, alexa rank, content quality, etc.

Can you recommend any backlink marketplace to get started?

Go to backlinks.com, register as a seller and submit your site. You can earn anywhere from 40 cents to $12 per backlink sold depending on your domain authority.
Yes I agree with you, to sell back links though, you must have a domain with a high domain authority (DA) and that is not an easy to achieve task, I hope one day my domain will also have a high domain authority.

I have seen a lot of website owners selling backlinks to make money from their sites. They have high domain authority and traffic so they can charge $10-$20 from each backlinks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back