Buying & Selling backlinks

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
If you own a website, selling backlinks is the easiest way to make money from your website.

Where to sell the backlinks?

You can find buyers on social sites, mostly facebook groups, forums, or backlink marketplace.

How much can you earn by selling backlink?

You can earn anywhere from few cents to $20-$30 per backlinks. The money you can earn depends on your domain authority, alexa rank, content quality, etc.

Can you recommend any backlink marketplace to get started?

Go to backlinks.com, register as a seller and submit your site. You can earn anywhere from 40 cents to $12 per backlink sold depending on your domain authority.

I know that some people are earning from the backlinks that they sell but I really cannot understand how they do it. For example my site is about pets. Someone offers to sell backlinks for my site. How do they do that the backlinks would point to my site? Do they post the link of my site on where?

When you buy backlinks, what you are doing is paying someone to share your website link on his or her website. When you are selling backlinks, you are receiving paying for sharing his website link on your website

Is there a guarantee that the backlinks you bought from someone will stay forever? What it he deletes the backlinks after you paid?

Google penalizes a site that gives too many do follow backlinks, Therefore website owner might delete your links after some time

If the website owner may delete back link later then it's not wise to pay more than $5 for a back link, I'll rather work on my keywords.

If the website owner may delete back link later then it's not wise to pay more than $5 for a back link, I'll rather work on my keywords.
Its best you don't waste your money for backlink inclusion for your website. You should work on your keyword, write quality contents, advertise it to gain worldwide clicks.

The best way to build backlinks is through guest posting. You can contribute on other sites and share your links inside articles.

The best way to build backlinks is through guest posting. You can contribute on other sites and share your links inside articles.
That's true, but most of the site with lots of traffic don't easily grant guest posting on their website. Bit if they finally agree, such medium can be used to share site backlink to attract viewers that may find your guest post wanting.

There are sites that charge fees for guest posting. You will have to pay anywhere between $2- $100 to create a guest post and share your links.

If google penalizes the site that uses paid backlinks, why are there so many people selling backlinks? It should be working on some level right?

Buying backlinks is a bad thing to do because as others have said, Google doesn't agree with this method of promoting your website. You can get penalised and drop in rankings or even worse, be blacklisted from results. The best thing to do is to try and get backlinks organically by having good content that people want to credit you as a source from.

If you own a website, selling backlinks is the easiest way to make money from your website.

You can find buyers on social sites, mostly facebook groups, forums, or backlink marketplace.

You can earn anywhere from few cents to $20-$30 per backlinks. The money you can earn depends on your domain authority, alexa rank, content quality, etc.

Go to backlinks.com, register as a seller and submit your site. You can earn anywhere from 40 cents to $12 per backlink sold depending on your domain authority.
I am always eager to read your post because you always come with diffrent money making strategy. But I am not happy that you don't explain back link. I hope you start by explaining the meaning.

You cannot expect to get answers to all questions just from one post. Forums are designed to discuss on specific topic per thread. This thread is not about what is backlinks

I have never really sat down to actually understand how this back link thing works untill I read this thread and see the potential in this kind of trade. It seems good to me if one can do this

If this kind of arrangements of selling or buying back links will help the website owners, them it can be a beneficial thing to do. But if it is having some form of arrangements that will jeopardize my investment on it, then I rather stay off it

This is a very wonderful business idea that you have given me right now and I will start creating backlinks that I can be selling later on as soon as possible.

If you have a website with traffic and a good domain authority, you can sell backlinks from your website and make money. It is a good opportunity for website owners.

This is a good idea. Although the Google algorithms have changed greatly nowadays. Yes, backlinks still matters, but they are dependent on may other factors. If the other factors don't align, buying links will be a waste. I am not an advocate of buying links, but i would say SEO is rapidly changing and they are going to be a passing fad.

To be honest with your buying and selling of backlinks is very bad for a website. All search engine really hates this kind of thing and I think that is why they don't really rank some of the website that buys link

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back