What's new

Buying Bitcoin through PayPal, what should I know?

Is he a Nigerian and how possible is he able to receive PayPal money in Nigeria. Secondly once PayPal notice regular transaction in an account , it limits the account easily
He is a Nigerian, but there is how one can get a PayPal account of another country. Most of them use that of Lesotho in South Africa. It is risky though.

He is a Nigerian, but there is how one can get a PayPal account of another country. Most of them use that of Lesotho in South Africa. It is risky though.
I read about that and I don't quite see it as something worth risking because one may lose a huge amount of money someday. PayPal is very strict .

If you are Nigerlan don't go near PayPal always find alternatives that are much safer , there are much easier ways to buy bitcoin instead of using PayPal that can freeze your account anytime.

I have never liked buying crypto Currencies from PayPal, talk more of buying BTC or Ether, this is because of the policy used by PayPal.

Asking user to buy, hold and sell crypto solely on the platform looks like introducing absolute control in Crypto. That's the core reason I'm against it.
In fact, I do not like to have or wish to do business with PayPal no matter how juicy their promises looks. PayPal has the tendency to limits or ban your account without giving reasons for their actions.

I think there are a lot of people who buy cryptocurrencies Bitcoin in particular with PayPal account but it is definitely not supported in my country.

I have never bought Bitcoin through PayPal before but I think it would be cheaper and the transaction rate wouldn't be much like other crypto exchanges

Me I have not been able to arrive at any reasonable conclusion, does it really mean that a location in which PayPal account transaction is not accepted , do they really have the ability to buy cryptocurrency with paypal fund and send it out to their cryptocurrency exchanges or wallet ?

That's great decision. You have chosen a good payment method, PayPal is one of the safest and easiest when it comes to buying and selling cryotocurrency.

I wish to know about buying Bitcoin through PayPal is the charges that was levied on $20 worth of bitcoin from the paypal platform. If compare to other Exchange platforms if there is any difference. I am not a fan of paypal due to limitations but the site is legit.

I have used PayPal or any third party apps for that matter because I think that the transactions fees may be more expensive than buying directly.

Yes it is good to see that you can buy with paypal i want invest in crypto to so that i will buy by my paypal money i wish it is going up the value

Laughs, everything about paypal have been charges. They will soon be charging per minute usage of their platform for transactions, lol. But paypal is still secure, reliable for banking purposes online. It is built strong, i never heard bad about them.
I think it's cause they are very much aware of their services also gives them a reason to just add charges. They feel they are offering quality services so no matter how much charges they add people would still make use of their services.

I noticed that PayPal now offers you the ability to purchase Bitcoin. Though I imagine I'm late to the party on that. Anyway, I was thinking of just purchasing $20 worth and seeing if I can just get that amount to keep growing. It'll probably take a while, but I'm curious to see how much I can make.
If it works out well, then...
I don't know how that works since PayPal isn't open to my country.
If PayPal is offering the ability for one to purchase bitcoin, I think it is a good one.

It's good that Bitcoin is now being accepted by a lot of payment processors especially one as big as PayPal though the one thing I still ask myself is whether the transaction fees would be as high as when trading on blockchain platforms.

Back then when there are few sites to buy bitcoin and other crypto currency, people don't have choice but to buy through PayPal but nowadays , there are different channel with cheaper rate where you can but your crypto currency.
If you want peace of mind just stay off buying Bitcoin with PayPal because paypal is very hard when it comes to charges and your 20$ can turn to 15$ after getting the Bitcoin through their payment platform. So look for other means as far as I am concerned

I didn't understand why are you buying 20$ worth of bitcoin in Paypal, we have some many exchanges for this work, and they charge very low fees, Paypal is a money transfer platform, and I think they charge high fees.

It is true that Paypal as integrated bitcoin transaction on its platform and I do not see any thing spectacular in this project because it is more or less like trying to integrate a cryptocurrency into the platform or a way the PayPal is trying to invest in cryptocurrency.

What you should know is the fact that PayPal is notorious for banning and limiting accounts unnecessarily. It's always best to use your card for such transactions.

you have to ask yourself what you stand to gain by using paypal instead of using the regular wallets direct deposits everyone is used to. secondly what does it take away form you in terms of cost and interest charged by paypal for using their channel instead of others. the will definately stand to gain more that you ever can but if it gives you a smooth transaction then its good enough.

Laughs, everything about paypal have been charges. They will soon be charging per minute usage of their platform for transactions, lol. But paypal is still secure, reliable for banking purposes online. It is built strong, i never heard bad about them.
Their rate of charges is quite disturbing, it would make them to lose their clients perhaps in the future.
I as well love how secured their platform is.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back