What's new

Buying Bitcoin through PayPal, what should I know?

I don't know buying bitcoin through PayPal because I don't buying bitcoin through PayPal, I don't know how to buy bitcoin through PayPal.

When you want to buy Bitcoin through PayPal, you must make sure that you have activated the Bitcoin wallet on PayPal account. Make sure that your PayPal balance is enough to buy the bitcoin amount that you want to purchase.

I noticed that PayPal now offers you the ability to purchase Bitcoin. Though I imagine I'm late to the party on that. Anyway, I was thinking of just purchasing $20 worth and seeing if I can just get that amount to keep growing. It'll probably take a while, but I'm curious to see how much I can make.
I haven't used the PayPal platform to purchase or do cryptocurrencies transactions but I hope it will be a nice experience and satisfactory an added incentive is that PayPal recently announced that they will now allow users to withdraw cryptocurrencies from their platform.

You should try it and share your experience with us, some people may be waiting to hear how the buy went well.

Yea i think it’s possible now and I’ve seen many people buying bitcoin through it but I don’t really like paypal and they charge for anything you want to do and you should not make a single mistake with the account

The problem I usually have with PayPal is too much fees that they usually charge per transaction. I believe they would charge you high For purchasing crypto too.

Buying all sorts of crypto coins on paypal should be honestly easy or let me say should be ok but you definitely need to avoid getting scammed cause I doubt if there is anything to do after been scammed.

I don't know if this will ever be possible in my location because in my country the use of PayPal account is limited and people here cannot enjoy the full feature that comes with PayPal account and I doubt if the buying of cryptocurrency my PayPal account will work here.

The problem I usually have with PayPal is too much fees that they usually charge per transaction. I believe they would charge you high For purchasing crypto
This is also my fear off using the PayPal platform for any online transactions because I see that their transaction fees are always too high for people and for the fact that the platform is not fully available in my country makes it the more worse so even if the service is also available in my country I wouldn't use it for any of my online transaction when there is cryptocurrency.

This is also my fear off using the PayPal platform for any online transactions because I see that their transaction fees are always too high for people and for the fact that the platform is not fully available in my country makes it the more worse so even if the service is also available in my country I wouldn't use it for any of my online transaction when there is cryptocurrency.
Someone I know is a PayPal exchanger and he always tells me about how they can easily restrict one's account for no credible reason. They even go as far as deactivating accounts too.

Someone I know is a PayPal exchanger and he always tells me about how they can easily restrict one's account for no credible reason. They even go as far as deactivating accounts too.
This is an appalling situation especially for those of us from countries that paper as restricted the account usage restore this goes to show that PayPal is not a reliable platform for one to receive payment online.

Buying BTC, ETH etc coin, is possible for those whose PayPal is working perfectly. Either you contact one having BTC then sending the person paypal cash and the person given back BTC in return. I believe paypal added LTC option via its banking institution, which will enable users of paypal to buy directly.

Last edited:
It is a good development if PayPal offers buying of bitcoins through their platforms. For me I always stay away from anything that has to do with Paypal. You must check their charges before you buy bitcoins from Paypal.

Buying BTC, ETH etc coin, is possible fit those whose psypsl is working perfectly. Either you contact one having BTC then sending the person paypal alcash and the person given back BTC in return. I believe paypal added LTC option via its banking institution, which will enable users of paypal to buy directly.
How about the charges? Are they as high as normal PayPal transaction charges too? The issue of charges is one big deal with PayPal.

It is a good development if PayPal offers buying of bitcoins through their platforms. For me I always stay away from anything that has to do with Paypal. You must check their charges before you buy bitcoins from Paypal.
Been a while that they started offering the service a Fiat currency to cryptocurrency transaction but no doubt the fees or the high side though the people that are used to PayPal are the ones using the service.

In buying bitcoins through PayPal, you should be aware to that a lot of scammers are selling cryptocurrencies but will never deliver the Coin to you once they receive payment from you. So be careful

Unfortunately. Its not available in my country ,there are no means to purchase bitcoin with your PayPal account ,I really. Hope they do extend the option to my country

We are in a location in which PayPal mode of transaction is not accepted so I don't know if this is likely to be possible here in Nigeria because I believe that it is only for the Western countries and other countries that accept PayPal account.

How about the charges? Are they as high as normal PayPal transaction charges too? The issue of charges is one big deal with PayPal.
I'm not using paypal, so i can't really say if paypal charges are high or not when dealing on Cryptocurrency. Only those who use paypal can give accurate information on that.

I'm not using paypal, so i can't really say if paypal charges are high or not when dealing on Cryptocurrency. Only those who use paypal can give accurate information on that.
I know that when it comes to fiat Currencies, they could charge as high as $8 depending on the transaction that's why I am beginning to think it would be Same for crypto currencies too.

I know that when it comes to fiat Currencies, they could charge as high as $8 depending on the transaction that's why I am beginning to think it would be Same for crypto currencies too.
I believe the higher the transaction the bigger the fee. I don't think their is any fixed amount for transactions between paypal users.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back