What's new

Buying Bitcoin through PayPal, what should I know?

people aren't officialy able to do this yet, however, you can do it only in some 3rd party platforms or marketplaces for a profit, as not everyone accepts paypal

Actually I only use all this crypto currencies wallet to do trades on Bitcoin my country isn't allowed to use paypal at all I honestly don't know why because it could have been the best of all.

I believe the higher the transaction the bigger the fee. I don't think their is any fixed amount for transactions between paypal users.
Okay. I'm just beginning to understand how it works now and I am happy that some misconceptions I had are being cleared here already.

I think this bodes well for crypto currency as a while that paypal has integrated such services although it isn't available every where yet, where I am now isn't even PayPal supported yet

Okay. I'm just beginning to understand how it works now and I am happy that some misconceptions I had are being cleared here already.
Its just better as you've been cleared for the earlier misconception. That's how PayPal works, the higher the transaction the higher it will charge for gas fee. Not like ETH transaction where its gas fee is always static.

I noticed that PayPal now offers you the ability to purchase Bitcoin. Though I imagine I'm late to the party on that. Anyway, I was thinking of just purchasing $20 worth and seeing if I can just get that amount to keep growing. It'll probably take a while, but I'm curious to see how much I can make.
Despite this great news of bitcoin being integrated in the PayPal , I think that not every country is eligible to have it. The news I read showed that it is only for UK and US citizens .

They are definitely lots of things happening right now we all need to know I think it's definitely the best of choice allowing bitcoin trading on paypal.

Since PayPal doesn't allow my country access to use its banking institution, i don't know much about buying BTC with PayPal funds.

Despite this great news of bitcoin being integrated in the PayPal , I think that not every country is eligible to have it. The news I read showed that it is only for UK and US citizens .
Yes, that's how it is. So those of us whose countries ain't eligible would have to work with other alternatives that are Already accepting us. PayPal limit countries so much.

I noticed that PayPal now offers you the ability to purchase Bitcoin. Though I imagine I'm late to the party on that. Anyway, I was thinking of just purchasing $20 worth and seeing if I can just get that amount to keep growing. It'll probably take a while, but I'm curious to see how much I can make.
This opportunity is only for US users. I am from Nigeria and I have tried to exchange my funds to bitcoin. But I did not see the page that will make me exchange to bitcoin. So I searched and browse why I am unable to do that. Then I discovered that it is only US members that can do so.

Yes, that's how it is. So those of us whose countries ain't eligible would have to work with other alternatives that are Already accepting us. PayPal limit countries so much.
With cryptocurrency I do not fear anything because I can receive cryptocurrency into my wallet and also be able to send it to my local bank account for personal usage

I don't think this will be eligible in our location because naturally the use of PayPal accounts in our location is restricted and we cannot access the full features that come with PayPal account, it might not be possible here.

With cryptocurrency I do not fear anything because I can receive cryptocurrency into my wallet and also be able to send it to my local bank account for personal usage
The most amazing aspect is that you get to carry-out these transactions at a very cheap rate than compared to PayPal that charges higher fees .

The most amazing aspect is that you get to carry-out these transactions at a very cheap rate than compared to PayPal that charges higher fees .
Yeah and there is no concern for one's account being restricted as it is with PayPal. Their strict regualtions is another issue facing everything about paypal

in our location in which PayPal mode of payment is restricted I don't know if it is possible for us to use our PayPal money to purchase cryptocurrency directly from the PayPal platform and send it to our cryptocurrency wallets, anyone ever try this ?

Yeah and there is no concern for one's account being restricted as it is with PayPal. Their strict regualtions is another issue facing everything about paypal
There is a friend of mine who is a PayPal exchanger and he always post screenshot of how PayPal limit his account and I don't even know why he always use them.

But I wonder why PayPal is restricted in west African countries tho, don't they know they are probably missing out a lot because the market down here seems ripe for the taking

There is a friend of mine who is a PayPal exchanger and he always post screenshot of how PayPal limit his account and I don't even know why he always use them.
Is he a Nigerian and how possible is he able to receive PayPal money in Nigeria. Secondly once PayPal notice regular transaction in an account , it limits the account easily

I would have utilized this opportunity as well when I first read about it but I was not motivated with toe reasons. One, the feature is not available in my country and also, the charge is very outrageous.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back