What's new

Buying Bitcoin through PayPal, what should I know?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I noticed that PayPal now offers you the ability to purchase Bitcoin. Though I imagine I'm late to the party on that. Anyway, I was thinking of just purchasing $20 worth and seeing if I can just get that amount to keep growing. It'll probably take a while, but I'm curious to see how much I can make.

Thou paypal offers and gives you the opportunity of buying and purchasing Bitcoin through them , but you must first checked the services charges of the $20 worth of bitcoin you are purchasing because PayPal charges arm and legs.
I mean their charges are high.

Thou paypal offers and gives you the opportunity of buying and purchasing Bitcoin through them , but you must first checked the services charges of the $20 worth of bitcoin you are purchasing because PayPal charges arm and legs.
I mean their charges are high.
Laughs, everything about paypal have been charges. They will soon be charging per minute usage of their platform for transactions, lol. But paypal is still secure, reliable for banking purposes online. It is built strong, i never heard bad about them.

I noticed that PayPal now offers you the ability to purchase Bitcoin. Though I imagine I'm late to the party on that. Anyway, I was thinking of just purchasing $20 worth and seeing if I can just get that amount to keep growing. It'll probably take a while, but I'm curious to see how much I can make.
Purchasing Bitcoin (cryptocurrency) on your PayPal account, currently only applies to those who live in America, And you can not withdraw your Bitcoin to other wallets, or you also cannot receive Bitcoin from other wallets, If you currently buy Bitcoin worth $ 20 , a few months later your Bitcoin is worth $ 50, when you convert Bitcoin to fiat money it will be subject to an income tax of around 15%.

I have never liked buying crypto Currencies from PayPal, talk more of buying BTC or Ether, this is because of the policy used by PayPal.

Asking user to buy, hold and sell crypto solely on the platform looks like introducing absolute control in Crypto. That's the core reason I'm against it.

If you want peace of mind just stay off buying Bitcoin with PayPal because paypal is very hard when it comes to charges and your 20$ can turn to 15$ after getting the Bitcoin through their payment platform. So look for other means as far as I am concerned

yes paypal is offering to buy bitcoin and why u think so you are late to part on that ...just do it and you can make huge money because bitcoin value going up and down so lets start your bitcoin earning

At first you are not late to the party as the announcement was just made few months ago by the PayPal that you can buy bitcoin with the uses of PayPal account. One thing I would like to tell you is that you should buy the cryptocurrency from the reliable source or a trusted seller. This will help you to prevent scam.

I wish to know about buying Bitcoin through PayPal is the charges that was levied on $20 worth of bitcoin from the paypal platform. If compare to other Exchange platforms if there is any difference. I am not a fan of paypal due to limitations but the site is legit.

I wouldn't suggest you use that option when there are more than enough crypto based firms out there. What special benefits is PayPal offering users to make use of their channel? You also have to factor in the fact that PayPal always charge for any form of transactions on their site. Again, what benefits do one enjoy by using PayPal instead of Binance or coin base?

I don't use paypal, so i don't know how to use it to buy Cryptocurrency. I know they've added the crypto method in its payment system. But I'm just shy away from it, since they restricted my country's access to use it.

paypal is not available in my home country, bitcoin and other crypto currencies are illegal in the country. Therefore, this does not apply to me. However, I hear that the government is considering to allow paypal to operate in the country.

you have to ask yourself what you stand to gain by using paypal instead of using the regular wallets direct deposits everyone is used to. secondly what does it take away form you in terms of cost and interest charged by paypal for using their channel instead of others. the will definately stand to gain more that you ever can but if it gives you a smooth transaction then its good enough.

Well through paypal offers and gives you the opportunity of buying and purchasing Bitcoin through them , but you must first checked the services charges of the $20 worth of bitcoin you are purchasing because PayPal charges arm and legs also so my mean their charges are high.
Post automatically merged:

Well through PayPal it's legit sites are available now a days you can earn money through this kind of legit sites by buying bitcoin in this situation you earn money by trading as well and promote your business too. PayPal is legit site for bitcoin Wallet now a days and also useful for trading.

Last edited:
There is no limit to the amount of money you can make on crypto currencies and buying these crypto currency are getting easier as we can see with PayPal which I believe is a very good advancement in technology.

I think if this is ever possible, it would be to buy bitcoin on Paxful using PayPal as payment method. A situation where you see to a fellow PayPal user and the. Person credits your bitcoin wallet.

Because of its credibility, buying bitcoin through paypal is not a bad idea and since its widely use you can go for it else go traditionally.

There's no lateness into this actually i hope your country is not listed with the countries that can't use PayPal because they are strict...

IIt
It's a good move so far the buying of cryptocurrency on PayPal doesn't include a significant charge. Because that will be the only problem.

Buying and selling crypto currency, mainly bitcoin, litecoin, bitcoin cash and ethereum, is mainly within the paypal platform, you cannot move your crypto elsewhere. But now that have allowed to use cryptos during the checkout.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back